Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data with new layout

I suppose there was an update. The app presents sleep data differently.  Have others noticed this?

I miss seeing how long episodes of awake, light, REM and deep sleep are

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
829 REPLIES 829

100% agreed 

Best Answer

From what I've seen online, it will provide me with the info I need.  At this point, it's worth a try. As far as challenges, just like Fitbit ..time will tell

Best Answer

I’m back with a new update to my message. There was another Fitbit update on the app. Claimed to fix bugs, etc. So totally not true. The sleep info is still the same . And it’s been incorrect with my sleep for weeks. Someone on this forum said he just updated and went back to the old version with the sleep info we could read. That DID NOT happen ! Don’t know what they fixed but this is crazy. I have to try and edit my sleep almost every morning night!   Also I did get through to Fitbit before I wrote my 1st post. I spent 40 min on the phone with someone who really didn’t  care.

I’m continuing my post,  the agent told me the only thing I could do was post on this forum . That’s nuts! I also asked him if he could figure out my sleep minutes if I gave him time frames. I gave him mane, he said he would need a calculator !

Another continued post.  So folks this is what we’re dealing with. A company that doesn’t care anymore.the past several nights my sleep times have been off by hours ….they just don’t care or maybe they will when sales go down. 

The end of my post. They just don’t care ,or maybe they will when sales go down and start canceling the Premium.Just another good company moving to the ranks of we’re big now and we don’t care.🥲

Best Answer
Sales will not go down unless this is made public. As long as it stays in the forms, for the most part, no one has any idea of the problems that customers have been having with their watches. It's an internal firestorm on the forum, but unless readers of computer magazines and Tech magazines who review these watches get a hold of the story, it won't affect the company's bottom line.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Maybe everyone could post on Facebook.  This may reach people.

Best Answer

Buy cheap generic. All the "Smartphones are  manufactured in the same Chinese industrial area, as are all the other "super-duper OMG -What brand is that?' ....and did you pay $300.00.or more? As are the "Branded" Big Marketing Oligarchsists: like BigFruity, Gmanly, FormerlyFit, PixelBaby, etc & bs

Do your due diligence ... 😏 my many friends, indeed.

Best Answer
Thanks.there's some truth to that; but you get what you pay for. People buy
cheap Chinese stuff and they know we'll never bother to return something or
ask for our money back if it stops working in a month. Buying legitimate
smartwatches, especially made in the U.S. will have warranties and easy
returns if you get a lemon.

Also, when looking for any smartwatch it's important to know what the
battery life is. My Fitbit, which I now hate, was my first watch so I
thought that almost three days on the battery was normal. I just saw reviews
of the new Galaxy6 which stated only one day on the battery which would
drive me crazy. Certainly the Chinese models would have poor battery life.

So, I understand you eagerness to buy cheap, but spending a little more for
something that lasts many years can be cheaper in the long run than having
to replace a cheapie annually; not to mention they may have better features.

Just sayin'..
Best Answer

Would normally agree, as I love high quality products, that are warranted with their  appropriately high price tags.

Not so with Smartwatches. All come from  the same factory in China. My $31 generic battery is lasting 4 days on full mode; 7 days on battery saving mode. So your "intelligencia" argument fails on all levels.

SOOO: Hey, Big-Bucks-Bots: go ahead and spend 10x the Buckaroos for essentially the same product, or test the $31 model yourself. ... big guy, gal, he, she, it, they, them, mommy, daddy, etc. Sorry, if I missed some recommended pro nouns.... much love 💜

Best Answer
No argument at all. Just responding to your comment to do “due diligence”.

I prefer to bite the bullet and spend more buying a U.S. made product; I’m tired of giving Chine my money and having their products break down with no recourse. There are ten known U.S. made smartwatches and I’d rather have one for years than several cheapies as they break down.

To each their own.

😊
Best Answer

I'm inclined to agree. I have been encouraging my friend to get a FitBit for some time now. She wasn't sure about it so she purchased a "cheapie" off the jungle app for about $30 CAD and I was super surprised that she had very similar functionality to OG FitBit for a fraction of the cost. Including the impressive battery time. Not bad to test out how well you like the tech. Makes me feel a bit like a sucker when I paid 10x as much and keep getting downgrades.

Best Answer
But live with for a few weeks and see what the accuracy is. That's important as well. That's just the display which can copy any other display but the actual accuracy of how many hours you're sleeping, the four stages of sleep, Etc
Good luck

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

The sleep tracking on the new version of the app is no good. I hate it. 
please bring back the old version. 

Best Answer

Back again to ask about the latest "update" that appeared in the Play Store (again).  It was there a couple days ago and quickly disappeared.  At 3.6M it claims to be bug fixes and performance improvements but also now states that it requires Android 10 or later to work.  I'm totally averse to installing any new update for fear of what additionally might have been vandalized in the application, so I'm waiting for reports from those who haven't yet turned off auto update.

Best Answer

How did you do that ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you do it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm really 😔. I cannot believe they took a great set up for the sleep patterns and turned them into a confusing mess. I so when it first happened everyone was saying the same thing. I had several of my posts removed, because I was responding to other people, agreeing that it's now "garbage". I was just getting ready to upgrade to premium and now I'm glad I didn't. The chart won't even upload now. It's very hard to follow. Do you agree? 

Best Answer

Yes I miss it too. I really dislike the new layout. I know they have had 1,000's of complaints. Any ideas on how we can get them to put it back. I mean it's a simple revamp on the Java script. Some people said they can't put it back now that they upgraded it, but that's not true. They can write a new script with the same stuff it had and still tweak it a little if they think it will be better, but from what I've read... People are just as angry as I am. 😢 

Best Answer

I've said the same thing, but someone said that they can't. That's not true. All they have to do is rewrite the script to appear the way it was and maybe keep some new stuff, but it can be done. It won't even load anymore. The sleep app was one of the main reasons my son bought me the watch. I don't do messaging or phone calls. Haven't learned how to do all that yet. Haven't had the patients, but the sleep info and the other info were very important to me. 😢 

Best Answer

Totally agree. It looks as if it has changed sleep recording yet again. It doesn’t count ‘restless’ even though you’re still asleep. This means there is no sleep score. 

Best Answer

The old one was great, how do I go back to that one?

Best Answer