Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Issues on Android 3.37

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 2/1/2021: This issue was resolved with the release of android app version 3.37.1. We appreciate your reports and patience as we worked on a resolution.

Update 1/29/2021: We've released Android app version 3.37.1 to address syncing issues. Please update your device if you are experiencing issues syncing. Thanks again for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue. 

Update 1/28/2021: We are still working on this issue and hope to have a fix real soon. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. Thanks again for your reports and patience. 

Our team is aware of a syncing issue on Andriod 3.37 and is currently working on a fix. Thank you very much for your reports and patience. Please stay tuned to this thread for updates. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
1,531 REPLIES 1,531

Hi there, I am still having the same problems- unable to synchronise my Fitbit to my phone. Don't think your fix is correct. Any other suggestions?

Best Answer

I hope they are still working on this issue. It has not been fixed. I am very disappointed !

Best Answer
My Fitbit is back in the box and being returned today.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you that has sorted out the problem and its logged all the info from the days missed with the synching. Great 🙂 

Best Answer
Argos refused it to be returned as the actual watch is not at fault it's
the ap !!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sad to say it didn't work out and won't connect this morning. Our only hope
is yet another update by the technical department
Best Answer
Where do you find the update number? I returned my Fitbit and bought
another one and want to make sure I use the correct update when I try
again. I uninstalled the app from my phone but can't get it out of my
laptop. Do I need to do that first?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Search for Fitbit in store click on icon b4 downloading then on what's new.
Should give you version number.
I would delete it yes off laptop
Best Answer

I downloaded the update yesterday and my Versa 2 was synching for about 12 hours.  Then last night at about 10:30 it stopped synching again.  Will not synch this morning either.  Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I downloaded and installed newer version 3.37.1 but still my Motorola G6 Android is not pairing with Fitbit. Just soinning before giving up. Please help. Thanks.

Best Answer

I have just downloaded latest update hopefully mine lasts longer than 12 hours 😞 

Best Answer

Not sure what happened. Suddenly it connected, after I revoked all access except my phone. And turned off blue tooth and restarted. Let me see whether it last 12 hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It won't.   Mine has not updated since 5.40 this morning

Best Answer
0 Votes

It didn't work, i installed that new update and still nothing. My device has synced only 2 times this week, last time at wednesday. And it is funny that you are working with this problem but when i asked help for sync problems with your support, they only said that i have wrong phone and should get a new one. My phone worked with my fitbit for a year and now it doesn't.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you restart your phone after the update ? 

Best Answer

i did, and i rebooted my fitbit. Still it doesn't work.. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am so sorry to hear this! I awoke this morning and only had to check and
verify that I was updated as of yesterday, Jan 29, 2021.
My best advice is to post directly into Fitbit Forum. I did that and got
results for my Charge 4 within 14hrs!
Good luck!
Sagreenptl
Best Answer
0 Votes
No I have not! I restart once weekly.
Best Answer
0 Votes

No I did not restart after the update. Although, i did restart my phone once today as part of trying to resolve the problem.

I uninstalled the old version and then reinstalled the new version. 

Best Answer

Fitbit app 3.37.1 is still not available in the  Google play app store for me. Is there a reason it isn't showing the new release? Can I somehow update the google play store so it has it?

Best Answer
0 Votes