Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Issues on Android 3.37

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 2/1/2021: This issue was resolved with the release of android app version 3.37.1. We appreciate your reports and patience as we worked on a resolution.

Update 1/29/2021: We've released Android app version 3.37.1 to address syncing issues. Please update your device if you are experiencing issues syncing. Thanks again for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue. 

Update 1/28/2021: We are still working on this issue and hope to have a fix real soon. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. Thanks again for your reports and patience. 

Our team is aware of a syncing issue on Andriod 3.37 and is currently working on a fix. Thank you very much for your reports and patience. Please stay tuned to this thread for updates. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
1,531 REPLIES 1,531

Yeah mine is taking a while, looks like it's working,

Fingers crossed....:)

Best Answer

I updated the app, and it is still not syncing with my sense. 

Best Answer

I'm about to do the same! This is ridiculous!

Best Answer

Mine is taking a while to sync...:(

Best Answer

I can attest to this. I was able to to push a sync on my Samsung, even though it didn't appear to be pairing on bluetooth....that is until I attempted the troubleshooting advice found, now my tracker is no longer setup on the app and I can't get it to do a thing. The issue is not ours to fix.

Best Answer

I installed the updated app and it now syncs. Watch time is still incorrect, any ideas how to update that? I'm using a Versa 2. Thanks!

Best Answer

Did you download the update? It does take a while to work.

Mitch.

Best Answer
0 Votes
This worked!!! Up and and running!!! Thank you!!!!Martha Silex
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the update, but it still wouldn't sync, it didn't fix anything for me. I have a Versa 3 and a Samsung S10. So I uninstall the app and now it won't let me download it again. It keeps stopping at 50%. I am so irritated with this. I've been without syncing since the first update, and I just spent a ton of money on the Versa 3, and I'm still within the first year. If I can't fix it this weekend, then I am going to raise hell in order to return this expensive piece of crap that doesn't do anything. I want a full refund at this point. 

Best Answer

I tried that and it won't reinstall now!!! 

Best Answer

I'm pissed too. I only had my Charge 4 for 2 weeks before this happened. There is nothing we can do. They **ahem**ed everybody up with the last software update and still haven't fixed it 3 day later. 

Best Answer

Well lucky me... I get to be one of the people with no update. This is bull**ahem**. 

Best Answer

this fixed my sync problem.

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

It "appears" to have worked for me however one sync does not a solution make...holding my breath to see if it continues to sync properly.

This has been extremely frustrating as I am obsessive about seeing my numbers...I wish I weren't but I'm hooked on the numbers and when I can't see them it really messes with my mind.

Best Answer
It's in the Google Playstore, not in your Fitbit app. Go to playstore and
search for Fitbit. See what the last update date is. If it says 1/20 it
hasn't rolled out to you yet, they are doing it in stages. if it says 1/28
you are good to go.
Best Answer

Restart has failed to make my Alta function. It hasn't automatically synced in days and I finally got it to manually sync. It remains unresponsive to touch even after resetting via the USB cable. The battery is fully charged. 

In general this device is a huge disappointment!  Fortunately I won it and did not spend my cash to purchase it. It has never reliably responded to touch and I'm about to throw it it the recycling bin if I cannot get it to reliably function.

The app needs some serious work as well on Android as it is layed out unlike any other app I've used. No hamburger in the corner to get to important stuff like settings or support. No gear to indicate settings.  Seem like a sloppy port from another platform.

It may again be time to abandon Fitbit for poor usability and performance.  Please improve your user acceptance process to include new and old users on multiple platforms!  This really seems to be lacking in this build.

Best Answer

I do not see the update being available on google play. How else can I update the app?

Best Answer

My Nokia is now working beautifully thanks to the update. Many thanks for your perseverance on this issue !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Two updates in 24 hours still not working. Synched to Fitbit after a lengthy wait but, will not sync to Myfitnesspal. I'm so dissatisfied, so frustrated because this ISN'T THE FIRST TIME! I've been through 3, THREE (my bad) of your tracking watches. I'm done and will not purchase from you again. 

Best Answer

No just update to new version

Best Answer
0 Votes