Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiles missing in bottom half of new dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't like the latest dashboard as I can't get it to display the sleep log. Which means  I have to revert to the  old sytle dashboard, (via my account and advanced settings) to veiw my sleep log.  

Any ideas how get the new dashboard to display the  sleep log or how to revert back to the more recent one which was prefect for me? 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Screenshot_2017-04-04-19-47-27.png

The sleep details used to appear under those for "miles" but disappeared a few months ago, I assume after an update. For a while I could rotate the tablet and see the sleep info, but this no longer works either. I know the tablet is OK for other apps, so it must be something your team have changed.  Thanks for looking into this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone -- Our team is aware of this issue and working on a fix for it, which should be coming soon. I will keep you all updated when I hear specific of which app release will include the fix.

In the meantime, I recommend switching to the old Dashboard view until we get a fix for this. To switch to the old Dashboard, go to Account > Advanced settings > Switch to old Dashboard.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the status of fixing the missing tiles without having switch back to the old dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Latest update just fixed my missing tiles on tablet.
Ionic, retired Blaze.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone -- We just released the latest update to the Fitbit app, version 2.47. I recommend updating to it and testing it out. Let me know if it has resolved the issue with your tablets.

@jwebb72 Thanks for updating and confirming that this was fixed for you with the 2.47 app update!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My previously missing tiles are back, but it still only displays in portrait mode. The app had a landscape mode before, and with my tablet, I prefer landscape. 

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

EDIT: I noticed the update to 2.47 in the Google Play store says under "What's new" that you can now view the sleep detail screen in landscape mode. This is incorrect. Every screen I have looked at since updating to 2.47 will only display in portrait mode. Again, I was able to view the new dashboard in landscape before the update that also wiped out the lower tiles. Please fix!!!

Best Answer

I am on version 2.46, I have gone to the play store and it does not give me the option to update to version 2.47. Is there any way of forcing this without Google Play?

Please can you confirm if the update has solved the portrait to landscape view for tablets?

thanks.

UPDATE: I have managed to force the update - tiles seem to remain, but landscape view still not working and I use my tab in landscape 99% of the time. Is Fitbit intending on fixing this? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Paddypods @Chrissieb71 Thanks for confirming that your Dashboard tiles are now displaying on the tablet upon updating to the Fitbit app, version 2.47.

@Paddypods Can you confirm that you're tapping on the [ ] symbol on the top right of the sleep graph and then rotating your tablet. I also suggest making sure that the ability to rotate your display is turned ON and give it another try.

@Chrissieb71 Yes, landscape mode is now available for the sleep graph with the update of version 2.47.

Fitbit Update 04/20/17: Thanks to everyone who reported this issue and helped provide feedback about their specific experience. This issue has now bee resolved with the latest release of the Fitbit app for Android, version 2.47. 

As the issue is resolved I am now closing this thread. If you come across this issue in a future instance, please create a new post and reference this thread. Again, thanks everyone! 

Best Answer