Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Aria Syncing Issues - 01/07/2021

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. 

We are aware that Aria users are encountering an issue when trying to sync. Our Team is investigating the situation and we hope to bring you all back on track very soon. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We will post more information here when we have an update.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your continued reports and feedback about the syncing issues experienced with the Aria scale. Since this issue has been resolved, I will be closing this thread to further comments. For additional tips on how to get your scale syncing, please see this help article.

If you have any other question, I'd encourage you to open a new thread so you can receive help from the Community.

See you around.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
224 REPLIES 224

Scale worked yesterday, says NO SYNC today. I have not changed anything with my network.

It literally worked yesterday and now doesn't.

Anyone been through this?

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

I have the same exact problem. Synced yesterday but won’t today

Best Answer

Having the same issue/scenario.

Have tried changing the batteries, resetting the wifi. Still getting No syncing. Worked yesterday and every day prior (for years). 

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue!  

So frustrating... I called Fitbit and they are saying it may be network??? YOU ARE KIDDING ME! It worked this morning for my husband.

Best Answer

They are in the business to sell, not support their product.

Best Answer

Exact same thing ! I’ve tried to reset it 15+ times today. Last sync was yesterday 10:20 AM 

every time I go to reset it and it tries to “link to wifi” the message NO SYNC shows up 

Best Answer

Same thing happening to me today.  Spent a lot of time waiting on chat only to be given links that I've already used.  Customer support is poor.  Anyone have a good youtube that they can recommend?

Best Answer

I experienced this same issue today. Nothing on my network has changed....I use a two router setup....both are 2013 Apple Time Capsules linked with gigabit Ethernet to provide mesh coverage throughout my home. Both are updated with the latest firmware (the firmware hasn't changed in 9 months). This router provides 802.11b. The wifi password has not changed in 5 years. All networking equipment including even the cable modem and av16 port unmanaged Ethernet switch have been power cycled. I have even reset my Fitbit account password. I have reset my Aria scale to factory setting and when trying to set it up using either my iPhone or my iMac (wifi only...not using Ethernet) I set it all the way to the display showing it trying to link and it fails with NO SYNC and goes back to the first step of setup. I do IT for a living, so I am at a loss. Is there any chance that Fitbit is having server issues today? I am stumped. If necessary I will just go get a non-Fitbit wifi scale, likely the latest Withings unless someone here has any additional thoughts on a solution for this Aria.

- Scott
Best Answer

Interesting- my last sync was at 10:28 am yesterday (1/5). Coincidence?

Best Answer
You'd not lose out by going elsewhere. Sick of Fitbit products,
design/implementation/reliability and customer service - all terrible. Also
gave up with the Aria and bought a much cheaper, more accurate and reliable
scale with Bluetooth and sync with Google fit.

Good luck!
Best Answer

Same for me! Worked fine yesterday & today NO SYNC. 

Best Answer

Aria scale giving no synch for last hour. Tried everything under the sun in last 60 min to fix this.  Are the Aria servers down?  If so, Fitbit should notify people!  Don’t think I’ll ever get the last hour if my life back.

Best Answer

All of a sudden, my Aria will not connect to any of my Wifi networks. It's always been glitchy, and I've had to repeat the setup process many, many times. Today, it just is no longer working. I go through all the steps, it tries to connect, then I get "Wifi ERR" and "No Sync" and it goes back to Setup Active. 

There's been no changes in my network, it was working yesterday. Today, no sync. Online support is non-existent. 

Is this thing just bricked? What should replace it? Ideally, nothing from Fitbit, as this has been a piece of junk from day 1, and the support is atrocious. I'd like to be able to sync to MyFitnessPal and/or Samsung Health. 

Best Answer
I posted something some time ago that solved the same problem I had. It was
taken down.

Look at my profile picture. The problem is two small UFL wires that have
popped off. Easy fix. No soldering.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Auch ich habe dieses Problem mit meiner Waage. Ich habe gefühlt 3000 mal versucht sie mit dem WLAN zu verbinden, da wir ein neues passwort haben. Es funktioniert bis zum letzten Schritt alles super, aber dann kommt immer no sync. 😞

Ich weiss das Thema kam schon oft aber vielleicht kann mir einer helfen weil keiner der Antworten mir weiter geholfen hat 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know there are lots of other threads regarding this but I have tried various things and having no joy. 

I weigh myself daily and all has been working fine. Then today I weighed myself and it came up as normal, allowed me to select user etc then said NO SYNC. 

I tried moving closer to the router, removing and replacing batteries etc but no joy. I have no tried to set up the scale again and it will not process it. I can complete the whole process and then it says NO SYNC and goes back to SETUP ACTIVE. 

Any ideas please?

Best Answer

Worked fine yesterday after weighing. Today it won’t sync to my Fitbit. Help!

Best Answer

FitBit:  an awful lot of people have posted no synch issues with the Aria scale.  Is anyone working at FitBit today?  Could you please post a notice immediately on what,s going on?  Your customers deserve some form of a response on this issue.  Thx.

Best Answer

After 4 phone calls... They are telling me I need to buy a new scale! Geez!

No Coupon or discount.... I guess this is the end of my FitBit account. 

I didn't want to do it but getting an Apple Watch. 

Best Answer