Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing Run exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 7/6/17

Yesterday, there was a fix released that resolved this issue. Now that I have confirmation that this was resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If this pops up again in the future, please create a new post to report the issue. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! It is always appreciated. Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update: 6/29/17

Thanks everyone for your patience while this was being investigated. Our team was able to identify the problem, however, I don't have a timeline for when the fix will be released. Once the fix is released I will update this thread again. 

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
389 REPLIES 389

Today my Fitbit has held on to all of yesterday's data? Has today's date etc but all of my data from yesterday. Also having same issue as everyone else on here but Fitbit is recording random exercises that I haven't done?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this problem. Went for six mile run yesterday and got home to look at the log for exercise - it logged steps, calories everything but my run did not show up in the exercise log...this has happened twice now.

Best Answer

I have the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday after messing around with it all day--it finally showed up as an exercise around 5pm.  I ran at 6am.  

11 hour delay?

Today--ran again, synced, showed that I have another day of weekly exercises but when I go to look at it, it's not there (again).  😞

Best Answer

They don't give a **ahem** . I have been trying to get this issue resolved for the past week . I think they are hoping if they just ignore us we will all go away..

Best Answer

Have exact same problem, runs are logged on blaze but no record on dashboard. Also random exercise not done has appeared -  bike ride( not been near a bike for years!). This needs solving as it is happening across the board. unhappy ☹️

Best Answer

My blaze was fine until last week. Glad I am not alone . Obviously a software error or glitch and they will not admit or comment on the issue . Shocking customer service. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone seems to have had this problem only for last week or two so obvs problem is at your end Fitbit   Please fix and in meantime an update would be appropriate. 

Best Answer

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

My exercise just showed up at 12:56pm.  --run was at 6am.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I had another run this morning and everything finally came through correctly! Yay!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I went on a 48 minute run today. I set up my Fitbit to record the run and it did this OK, but for some reason it has not been downloaded. The steps have been downloaded, but not the activity itself. Interestingly, two short bike rides have been recorded without any problems. It just seems to be the runs. It first happened on 7 Jun. Any help or advice you could give would be appreciated.

Regards,

PP64

Best Answer

Some users ? More like 50 odd . It's unacceptable this . It's taken over a week just to get a response . And it's the usual... We are looking into it 🤦‍:male_sign:

Best Answer

Any update???

I run daily so the Fitbit is useless if I can't view my runs

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is still having this issue. Do you have an update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having exactly the same issue. Last week I did not have any exercise show up for Thursday or Friday, and on Sunday I had two exercises and only one showed up. Attaching a screenshot that shows I received "6 of 5 Days" but only 4 checkmarks, two missing days of data (Sunday is in the next week). I have deleted the tile, validated the version is 2.36 for IOS, even used the dongle to try to sync to my Windows 10 laptop with the dongle. The only exercises missing were "Runs", and I did not have the IOS app running because I was on the treadmill and did not want it to attempt using GPS. My husband showed me there is a "Treadmill" option now and that exercise appeared tonight. Is the issue that the "Run" option from the tracker does not work if the app is not running? Below picture shows "6 of 5 Days" but only 4 checkmarks.

Capture.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Following for an update as 2 long runs and blaze has not synced the details to the app. Please updated asap. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue for the first time this morning, my run shows on the tiles but not in the weekly exercise and as I'm running a sponsored 5k a day every day in June I need this information!

It's not showing on my Strava which is linked either

Best Answer

@Unojohn wrote:

My exercise just showed up at 12:56pm.  --run was at 6am.

@no John this could be caused by server load, what else I don't know, but I don't think it is related to this thread. 

Just a note, I've had my sleep not show up until a half dozen syncs and 16 hours later. 

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Carolynne81. If you are having inconveniences with your heart rate information, I recommend taking a look at this post, where you will be able to see some things that might be affecting this reading and some tips to improve it.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes