Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing Run exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 7/6/17

Yesterday, there was a fix released that resolved this issue. Now that I have confirmation that this was resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If this pops up again in the future, please create a new post to report the issue. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! It is always appreciated. Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update: 6/29/17

Thanks everyone for your patience while this was being investigated. Our team was able to identify the problem, however, I don't have a timeline for when the fix will be released. Once the fix is released I will update this thread again. 

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
389 REPLIES 389

Yeah, mine syncs to my phone fine but then loses a connection fairly quickly and while it records the steps and all those metrics, I'd like it to accurately record the actual distance, not just an estimate, like my old FitBit Charge used to. It's a big reason why I wanted this one as opposed to the old one.

Best Answer

i'm Always running without Phone.

after doing my excercices, i'm having alle the details of my run.

when i want to sync with my iphone, i see that the will add my heartrate, carolies, steps, and ... but il will nog have my activity automatically enregistred.

Do i Always need to have my Phone with me to have the activity enregistred?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly my problem! So frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Phil, but I did a 17K run the other day - was showing on my watch as I was running but when I synced with the app - there was no data 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there an update yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in the same boat.  Last night after I finally got the GPS feature to work on my phone, I realized my runs were missing (although bike rides, weight workouts remained).  And of course I had just had one of my best runs in awhile.  I assume all that data is now lost.  It is pretty disappointing.  I came from the Microsoft Band 2, and while it constantly broke down because of the band breaking, the data recording and the stability of the system were top notch.  If this doesn't get fixed soon, what other running bands are you guys looking at?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently they are looking into the fault! 10 days and still no update . It's disgraceful they are still selling fit bits. Should be pulled off the shelves until they fix this issue . I'm taking mine back to the retailer tomorrow. Armed with this info I'm hoping for a refund . 

Best Answer

POSSIBLE FIX!!!!!!!

• Hi guys, may have a workaround for this. Spoke on online messenger to a representative yesterday and they advised me to delete my blaze from the app and then put it back on as a new Fitbit. I was wary that I'd lose my data but I didn't. Did a 20k run this morning and it synced correctly showing my run details and route. I will post again tomorrow after another run to advise if it worked again!
Best Answer

Cheers. Already tried this . No joy ! Fit bit community admin we are STILL HERE! 

Best Answer

This is driving me crazy and is totally unreasonable and poor service for a £150+ device designed to record exercise!! Surely a run is exercise! Come on Fitbit...10 day's no fix...what a joke! 

Best Answer

Come on fitbit, get your acts together! This is unacceptable! My runs this week was not recorded, I'm hoping the files are still being kept somewhere. 

Fitbit you're too slow to act on bugs and **ahem**! 

You even had the so called rolling updates to make sure update will work flawlessly and even with that ridiculous scheme, your updates are always full of bugs and you can't release patch fast enough! 

I think even xioami a Chinese company is kicking your butt right now! Their fitness tracker is way cheaper with more functions andfeatures . SMH

Best Answer

Nope! Deleted and Re added my blaze and it's not working still. 

And what I don't get is why do we need to do all these ridiculous "workaround"? In the first place this shouldn't be happening when fitbit is beating their chest about fitness records and all. We chose fitbit precisely for one reason to keep records or our exercise surely We didn't choose them for cosmetic, bec to be honest their fitness trackers looks **ahem**! 

They're are only good for one thing and they can't even be good at it! 

Best Answer

How about an update on this?

Best Answer

this is exactly the problem I have -- did this problem for you start after the recent software update? I just got mine last week on Wednesday. 

Best Answer

Has anyone heard of a new software update release to fix this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes and in fact mine also started middle of last week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem for me.  It worked for one week, then quit.  I am frustrated as I just started running and wanted to track.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here! I'm a bit disappointed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add one more to the list.  Very frustrating to go for a long run that seems to be recording and have it not show up.

Best Answer

That's great to hear! Glad y'all are on top of it! Some additional feedback for you. My exercise goal is set to 5 times per week and this week I have ran 4 out of 5 times, which the app correctly displays. But, when I tap on the exercise area, it takes me to the next screen which shows 2 out of 5 times and lists my last exercise as May 24th, (I ran 4 miles today and it's June 17th). Not sure if that helps, but I know that any data you can get to fix a bug is helpful. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes