Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing Run exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 7/6/17

Yesterday, there was a fix released that resolved this issue. Now that I have confirmation that this was resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If this pops up again in the future, please create a new post to report the issue. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! It is always appreciated. Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update: 6/29/17

Thanks everyone for your patience while this was being investigated. Our team was able to identify the problem, however, I don't have a timeline for when the fix will be released. Once the fix is released I will update this thread again. 

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
389 REPLIES 389

I am facing the same problem it's happened twice with me I ran for 1 hr post that it did showed results on blaze but later when I sync with my mobile the results are not to be seen why is it so , it's very disappointing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We're all waiting Fitbit...your silence is speaking volumes! Many disappointed customers who'll be looking at alternative brand trackers if you don't pull your finger out! Come on a tracker that isn't tracking...are you having a laugh?!

Best Answer

So this is day 11 eh?  I would hope from now on we would hear at least daily from a Fitbit rep.  I am sure the only thing they will be authorized to say is that they are looking into it still, but at least they would be in touch with their customers.  Fitbit, if this is not resolved soon, do you have a plan B?  Would you be willing to refund the affected users? (Likely not)  Would you be willing to let them exchange their Blaze's for a Surge?  It's so funny that will all these top notch engineers they picked up from their rivals when they bought them, that this is happening.  The Blaze is pretty simple software.  I would be very concerned about them creating a true smartwatch OS.

Best Answer

This is the response I got through them on Facebook "Apologies for the inconvenience, Rebecca. Our engineering team are working on a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, for updates on our progress you can follow along with this Community discussion: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Blaze-not-syncing-Run-exercises/m-p/2044916#M61734. Hope this helps!"....Err, this doesn't help at all...it's not fixed and the cheeky sods referred me back to this discussion which I highlighted to them in my original post!!! 

Best Answer

Hi,

Any update on this issue?

Nikki

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently, none at the moment. 

I don't understand why it is taking fitbit forever to address this issue? Exercise tracking is the core of their business and they can't fix it as soon as they learned of the problem, 

Best Answer

Absolute disgrace. I have tried to escalate this fault . They are not willing to give me the contact details of the main person in charge . 

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is really a bite in the butt.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

This exact thing is happening to my husband's Blaze.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guys, if you bothered reading other people's posts instead of just complaining you'd see I posted a fix that is working!

delete your Fitbit from the. App and then reinstall it, it will pick up all your data (apart from that that hasn't synced yet) and then works like it should. I have done three runs since I used this fix and they have all been recorded in their entirety!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good to know because my blaze stopped recording my runs a week ago.

Rooney Kelly

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. Last wk nothing would sync at all. It took 2 days but the old one would sync everything  but the run on the dashboard. Got the new one yesterday (they gave it to me even though old one was 1.5 yrs old...very nice of them, Ran 6 miles today. No run showing on dashboard.

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Noting on this as I am having the same issue. Run is showing as 0 cal, 0 info once it syncs. I use this primarily for running and monitoring heart rate data - hoping to note when there is an update for a fix on this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The odd thing is it records all my walks with my dogs.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

No need to be rude @MartinHutch...if you took the time to read the comments you would see that a couple of people have tried your fix and it hasn't worked for them. I have tried it and it hasn't worked on mine either. As for complaining I will continue to do so until Fitbit pull their fingers out and get this sorted. We're not being unreasonable in complaining that a Fitness tracker is not tracking!! 

Best Answer
🙋

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes we know . Unfortunately this has not fixed the issue for everyone . Thanks anyways . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes spot on ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reinstalling

@MartinHutch wrote:

Guys, if you bothered reading other people's posts instead of just complaining you'd see I posted a fix that is working!

delete your Fitbit from the. App and then reinstall it, it will pick up all your data (apart from that that hasn't synced yet) and then works like it should. I have done three runs since I used this fix and they have all been recorded in their entirety!

It has not worked for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your solution has not worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly! The workaround is not working. And why the hell should we do some work around in the first place? It's fitbit's job to fix this issue immediately.

I didn't buy fitbit to do workaround for problema that shouldn't be there in the first place. 

Fitbit I think you should recall all your products and just go back and  release pedometer exclusively . 😂 

Best Answer
0 Votes