Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze hasn't synced since yesterday morning.  I have restarted it and still won't sync.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
59 REPLIES 59
Hi there, I'm sorry to report
That my first Fitbit I ordered wouldn't link to my IPhone, I did everything g suggested, I teturn the Fitbit and reordered and had no problem with my new one linking up.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Thanks for the update. My Fitbit still gives me trouble, but I have found
that it will sync if both my iPhone and Fitbit have a full charge. It's not
ideal but I've learned to live with it. If they still don't sync, it does
seem to help if I turn 'classic pairing on in the settings on the Blaze
itself. Good luck with your new Fitbit!
Best Answer
You are very welcome, good luck to you on your fitness journey🙏🏼

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your tips. I will see how they go today. So far my Blaze still hasn't synced. Today I will download the app to my laptop and see if that works. Many thanks.

Get Outlook for Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, I fixed my problem after installing the Fitbit app onto laptop. There was a part "Use as primary device" that needed to be set to "On" after I clicked on the Blaze logo etc. No idea how it ever changed but must have reset itself after an update, and I didn't see that part on my mobile app. Hopefully now it's all systems go!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, I fixed my problem after installing the Fitbit app onto laptop. There was a part "Use as primary device" that needed to be set to "On" after I clicked on the Blaze logo etc. No idea how it ever changed but must have reset itself after an update, and I didn't see that part on my mobile app. Hopefully now it's all systems go!

Best Answer

Fit bit won't sync it says error trying again but does the Bluetooth need to be near, it last synced last night 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I believe it has to be near, the device

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I believe it has to be near, the device

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. Hasn’t synced since 10-28-2017 and have reinstalled app, restarted Blaze and phone (Droid Turbo). Really frustrated. 

Best Answer
I had Fitbit themselves fix it from their end. I sent a private message through the Facebook community and went from there. Kind regards, Adel

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Make sure your Bluetooth is ON, turn off phone, turn back on, and see if it
will sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My first fitbit wouldn't hold a charge, my replacement won't sync.  So...I can't even use it as a watch!  Blaze number 3 is supposed to arrive tomorrow.  Got my fingers crossed but not terribly optimistic.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I hope the new one works! Fantastic when they do, stressful and super annoying when they don't. Adel

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

How long have you owned it?  I took mine back to the store where it was purchased and they gave me a brand new one...unfortunately it didn't work either, but number 3 is supposed to arrive today.  My recommendation to you would be to take it back (or send it back if you purchased it online) if you've owned it for less than a year.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I have my problem resolved thanks. Fitbit fixed it from their end through the communication between them and my Fitbit.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Excellent!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did you figure this out? My Blaze is doing this regularly when it never had any issues before.
Best Answer
0 Votes

have trouble with my blaze not syncing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sagelander what type of device do you have that is giving you the sun problem of your blaze? 

Best Answer