Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze receives multiple text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone, I have a LG V10 and have just received the Fitbit Blaze.  I'm having trouble with the mulitiple text messages that is being sent to my phone.  Even if I delete the messages from my Blaze it will send the same message at least 3 to 4 extra times.  On my phone I am using Go Sms Pro as my default messaging app and have never had an issue with it before.  Is there anyone else that is currently having this issue....please help.

Best Answer
103 REPLIES 103

Where do you restrict notifications? I have Galaxy 8+ and use AT&T. Just want everyone to know this is just not a Verizon issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is the Fit Notifications app? I see nothing that allows me to set the intervals

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fit Notifications are in the google play store, it is a third party app that recieves your notifacations then psses them onto the Fitbit app, which then passes them onto your tracker. I dont know if ios has this app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Alejandra,

Do you have any update on a fix from the developers on this issue? It's been 11 months and the  issue still exist for Android users.  You help is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes