Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639
Ah, too boring for me

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Noticed a few members who had the initial update that had the new watch faces but then removed have now had them given back, would this indicate that there has been a fix and we should be seeing the update released anytime now?

Sorry to be asking a much repeated question but we have not had an update since the 19th 

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @GarnerFit. Just to know if I understand this, you updated your tracker but the watch faces were removed? If this isn't the issue you have, please be more specific about the inconvenience you are having.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I see the new clock faces are back on the blaze app if you are updated. Has anyone tried them? I kept the circuit clock face from the first update and don't want to risk losing it so I haven't tried the new one's
Best Answer
0 Votes
Has the update gone out yet?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit, Looks like the new clock faces have been re-enabled.  Any update on when the latest patch 17.8.301.7 is going to be released?

Best Answer
yet to see the update notification

Đã gửi từ iPhone của tôi
Best Answer
0 Votes

So is Moment black all the time? Kinda wish it was like Zone background wise just because I like it but with all the information from Moment. 

Best Answer

The MOMENT black face is black all the time. It does not change. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit Yes what @yaakovhaim said,

@AlejandraFitbit hat @Yaakovchaim said,

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
The new clock faces are back!
Best Answer
Where I still don't have them

Sent from my iPhone 😃🌸🐶
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am waiting, not yet for me
Best Answer
0 Votes
They are in my iPhone App. Perhaps they are rolling them out
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine showed up yesterday out of the blue it seems. They weren't there in the afternoon, but was there in the evening. What was wierder though, I got the Argyle yesterday afternoon but not the others. I like these new faces!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried Argyle, Nautical, and Ace, they look like the pictures. 

For now I'm sticking with Ace but think Circuit will be my favorite. 

Best Answer

I found them in my settings

Best Answer

Hi there @RRKPL. Good to see you around!

If you can see the new clock faces, it's safe to switch to a different one if you'd prefer. This will not make the others to go away but this depends on Fitbit's end to have them available or not, so if they already are, I would say you can use them. Give it a try and let us know how it goes and also if anyone else has already tried it, it would be great to share it with us!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
@FerdinandFitbit It would be great to have an update regarding the update please!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally @GarnerFit!

Please keep an eye on this thread where all updates on the firmware release are posted by my friend @AndrewFitbit.

Good to see you around! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer