Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639
The last information was the clock faces were going to be disabled for all users (including the original 'chosen' 5%) and would be reactivated when the update was alvaiable to 100% of users.
It does make you think Fitbit moderators and Fitbit support have no additional information than the blog standard user has and the developers just release firmware without giving them the heads up.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the heads up! I just switched to one of the new clock faces, and it's working fine Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
And everyone else is feeling hard done by now 😑
Best Answer
0 Votes
Haven't received anything new with clock faces. The wait is killing me!!!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

it would be nice to be kept informed about the update - new clock faces and all ! bit of a poor show Fitbit!

Best Answer
the update is rolling out now across all users in batches. Source Fitbit support twitter account.
Best Answer
I have them now and all seems to be working for me I have switched back and forth between two new ones and it works fine now

Sent from my iPhone 😃🌸🐶
Best Answer
0 Votes
coming out in September and still have not seen the new clock

Đã gửi từ iPhone của tôi
Best Answer
0 Votes
How do you have it

Đã gửi từ iPhone của tôi
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please post a link to that tweet as I am not seeing it here on either @Fitbit or @FitbitSupport

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the German forum they said that they will roll out the update in 5% steps so that they can see if there are any problems. I think it will be Christmas until everybody gets that update...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry it was @fitbituk
Best Answer
Can @AndrewFitbit clarify this please?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AndrewFitbit can someone clarify, please?

Moderator edit: content

Best Answer
0 Votes

Man Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
It doesn't hurt for a mod just to clarify this information, it saves us users all the time of syncing their device hoping to see the update!
Best Answer
How do I update my Fitbit blaze?? I don't have it yet?:(
Best Answer
0 Votes

@GarnerFit I'm not convinced either the twitter accounts or mods know the latest information and I'll carry on syncing the app like I've been doing since the 12th! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
@Fave150 I've never seen support like this before it's very unprofessional. 😐
Best Answer

Hey everyone,

I just updated the lead post of the firmware thread, please check it out. We'll try to post information as soon as it is available to us. 

In the meantime, I'd like to remind everyone to keep the Community Guidelines in mind when posting. That being said, please keep the conversation civil. Thanks.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer