Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

Well that's something I guess. @AndrewFitbit This whole process has been handled extremely poorly thus creating a lot of frustration and disgruntled customers/users.

Best Answer
What is a firmware update?? So it will be today everyone get the new clock faces???
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried several of the new clock faces and they are working good. They take a little longer to load then the other ones did, but nothing really drastic. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried several new clock faces and they look great and are working fine
Best Answer
0 Votes

@The_Lion wrote:

In the German forum they said that they will roll out the update in 5% steps so that they can see if there are any problems. I think it will be Christmas until everybody gets that update...

That's not how math works Smiley Tongue

Best Answer

no update or new clock faces for me either--hopefully before Halloween--at this point i have very low expectations from fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Apparently we have somehow been deemed as lesser customers. In my 40+ years I've never dealt with a company that kept a clear conscious about treating some customers better than others.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My goodness you people are dramatic. How do you still not understand what is going on? Just READ what the Moderators keep repeating!!

@Darmichar They have stated over and over again that they release new updates a little at a time so that they can watch for bugs. They aren't treating you poorly at all - they are being careful so that you don't have a terrible experience if there's a major bug. You should be thanking them.

I had hoped everyone here was just little kids, but hearing that you are a 40-year old makes me really sad.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

What you are describing is an Alpha and Beta program.  Hand selected individuals that test releases prior to mass release to the public.  I wasn't aware when I purchased this tracker that I was also signing up for beta releases of the firmware for them.

Best Answer

So, I don't have the new firmware yet. But I was just poking around in my account, hoping irrationally to somehow shake it loose. Then I saw it! The moment clock face. The one I want! But no new firmware! Yikes! What am I going to break if I select that clock face? I really must have it! NOW!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Darmichar I suggest you read the lead post of the firmware thread, like I've said before. You also might want to take a look at the FAQ part of the post where it says "Why did you release the latest update to only a small percentage of users?".

Please keep any further posts related to the topic, and also, please keep it respectful.

@meresydotes That's strange. So you see the original four clocks + Moment? Just to be safe, I'd say hold off until you receive the update. 

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
I thought FitBit gets rid of issues quick?? I just want the moment clockface! If you have the clock face can you send a picture please! Thanks and hopefully this will be ready before Fall Break. I wish the FitBit team good luck and it could come out on iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AndrewFitbit Exactly - there's 5 when before there was only 4. I KNEW you were going to make me sad and tell me to hold off. I guess I can wait if it means not breaking my precious... ; (

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did an update but still have the originals what do I do?

Here what it's says
Improve performance and bug fixes
This is just all confusing I hate giving people trouble but I just want to know when it will be ready People who had the clock faces can you explain how you have it? Please and Thank You Good Luck FitBit Team
-NoahFit

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
@NoahFit At first, 5% of all blaze users get the update. Then, after a few days they start releasing to the rest of us. In the programming trade, this is called a "soak test". It is a way to minimize bug issues getting out to everyone at once and is good practice. This is their second attempt at getting this out to us after fixing a few flaws in the original update. This is actually a great example of why you don't give to everyone at once. Despite all the end user complaints on timeliness, Fitbit has implemented their roll out perfectly well in light of unforseen circumstances. We should applaud them for prevent a catastrophic failure by giving all of us a screwed up firmware.
Best Answer
Then will the rest finally have it?
Best Answer
0 Votes
@NoahFit, from what I am seeing on the forums, it looks like some who had been waiting received the update today and the rollout has started again. It is being done in waves, so hopefully just a matter of time.
Best Answer
0 Votes
my friends have updated and full of all the new watches

Đã gửi từ iPhone của tôi
Best Answer
0 Votes
@Darmichar, soak tests are not betas, they happen after alphas and betas. you complain that you haven't gotten the release, and you complain that the release was too sudden, make up your mind. Jesus.
Best Answer

Anxious waiting for my update to appear on my App.

Best Answer
0 Votes