Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @RRKPL. Good to see you around!

If you can see the new clock faces, it's safe to switch to a different one if you'd prefer. This will not make the others to go away but this depends on Fitbit's end to have them available or not, so if they already are, I would say you can use them. Give it a try and let us know how it goes and also if anyone else has already tried it, it would be great to share it with us!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639
Love them! Fitbit team definitely listened and came through! Very impressed! Going with Moment myself 🙂 Thanks Fitbit
Best Answer

But they did not add one with the Weather at my current location (kidding), nice work Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks!! It feels like I have a new watch! 🙂 

Best Answer
Does the moment clock face only show military time ?
Best Answer

Very excited by this, however, when I went to the site, logged in and tried to sync my Blaze it did not work.  When I left my hand, I get the Today icon and no watch face at all.  I have triied syncing via the app with no luck, as well.  Not real happy....

As an update, all of the new watch faces have disappeared from both my phone app and my web dashboard.  They give and they take away....

Best Answer

Anyone else having trouble getting the Argyle clock face to show up? When I update the clock face to Argyle, my watch will show the Today screen. Swiping right has no effect. Swiping left will show all other screens except the clock face. Have restarted both the phone and the watch several times and the problem persists. When I switch back to the Flare, the Flare clock face appears as it should.

Same problem here!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
Hi I have updated my blaze and when I tried to change clock face I got an error message, telling me to go back to app and select another. I did this, but now I can't get rid of the error message - have tried to reset, got Fitbit logo, but then just goes straight back to clock error message - Help!
Best Answer
0 Votes

mine is stuck on one face and now I cannot change it to any of the faces  I go on the iphone app and go to setting and tap on clock face and nothing is there.  I think it is the Argyle face  (yellow minute hand)

Sorry it is the Circuit face.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
I'm having the same issue with the error message. Can't get it to change. Help!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lindmu @MickeyG What is the error? Can you post a screenshot?

Best Answer
Mine were there, I've updated and now they have vanished? What's going on?
Best Answer
I have Argyle on working fine. It does take longer sometimes when clock faces are switched. Mine briefly appeared frozen as it took an extra minute for the new face to be loaded. I have had this occur before so it was not a surprise.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, the new firmware update was accidentally released to 100% of users (we've since corrected it to 5%). We're currently looking into the clock face error, please hang tight!

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer

Yeah so all of the new clock faces are no longer available in the app, or via the web dashboard.  What happened?  A failed "beta?"  This is really annoying.

Best Answer
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone 😃🌸🐶
Best Answer
0 Votes
Nothing like getting excited and poof all gone.

Sent from my iPhone 😃🌸🐶
Best Answer

@mcrmama wrote:
I have Argyle on working fine. It does take longer sometimes when clock faces are switched. Mine briefly appeared frozen as it took an extra minute for the new face to be loaded. I have had this occur before so it was not a surprise.

Yup, mine froze a few times, I have found that closing completely out of the app and opening it back up will get the new clock face to push through.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AndrewFitbit wrote:

Hey guys, the new firmware update was accidentally released to 100% of users (we've since corrected it to 5%). We're currently looking into the clock face error, please hang tight!

Weirdly this answers a question I was about to ask but still need to ask.....how do you roll back, will it create an issue if you already downloaded?  

I ask becuase I had all faces, but looked a minute about and I was down to 5, now I am back to the original 4 faces showing on the app as available......but my watch has a new on on there.  So will the other updates get screwey as well, the reminders to move and the notificaitons?

Best Answer
My clock faces disappeared as well but fine on my Blaze so will wait for Fitbit to figure that one out. My other features all appear to be working fine.
Best Answer