Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639
I would think so. I know only have the original 4 face and relieving no notifications at all. And the firmware is the old one.

Sent from my iPhone 😃🌸🐶
Best Answer
0 Votes

image.jpeg

Best Answer
I am receiving the get up and move feature. Which is something.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MickeyG Can you please try switching your clock face via the website dashboard, and then syncing? You might need to sync several times to see it go into effect. Let me know if that helps.

Best Answer

@MickeyG wrote:

image.jpeg

Oh crap, here comes the onslought of of angry posters......rightfully so right now though.  I have not seen this face yet but suspect I will see it soon as the face I have is a new one, and the app only shows the old 4 faces.

Best Answer

Hi @racertempo - Possibly. The temporary fix to the disappearing clock faces is to go into the web dashboard and select one of the old clock faces from there. Once you sync, the old clock faces will reappear in the app. Once the new update actually correctly installs, the new faces will be there.

Best Answer

@Ozzie65 wrote:

Hi @racertempo - Possibly. The temporary fix to the disappearing clock faces is to go into the web dashboard and select one of the old clock faces from there. Once you sync, the old clock faces will reappear in the app. Once the new update actually correctly installs, the new faces will be there.

I can see the old 4 no problem, and my current face is a new one.  Notifications and other things are working so I am going to leave the face as-is, but my point was that I wonder how many people, possibly me, will see this picture that was posted about the clock face problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the new update to install but don't see the new clock faces in the app but do see the reminder to move. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is a screenshot of the clock face screen on my phone.  #vanished

IMG_3238.PNG

Best Answer

Hi @hawkyou - See @MatthewFitbit's post above for a temporary fix to this problem.

Best Answer

@MatthewFitbit wrote:

@MickeyG Can you please try switching your clock face via the website dashboard, and then syncing? You might need to sync several times to see it go into effect. Let me know if that helps.

Just went to try that.  Only the original clock faces are there.  The new ones are gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

see my response to his post.  Doesnt work.  All the new watch faces are gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We know that the new clock faces are not appearing at the moment - we are working to get this resolved, and promise that they will be back.

If you're seeing a blank white clock selection page, please switch your clock to one of the original styles via the website dashboard and then sync. This should get things back to normal until the update is fully released.

Thanks all for your patience! We're excited to get these new clock styles and features rolled out to everyone!

Best Answer

@hawkyou, yes, that is understood. This is temporary.

Best Answer
Thank you been waiting for months
Best Answer
I did the update but also don't have the new clock faces. I am just going to leave my old clock face In place until Fitbit fix the problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MatthewFitbit wrote:

We know that the new clock faces are not appearing at the moment - we are working to get this resolved, and promise that they will be back.

If you're seeing a blank white clock selection page, please switch your clock to one of the original styles via the website dashboard and then sync. This should get things back to normal until the update is fully released.

Thanks all for your patience! We're excited to get these new clock styles and features rolled out to everyone!

I had already completed the update.  Everything was working fine and now its not.  I just used your method of switching to the original style clock face via the website and now I have one of the original faces.  All the new ones are still gone.  Why is this if I already completed the update.  Starting to wonder about this company.

Best Answer
By the sounds of it the issue is to do with the back end support for the update rather than the software of the update itself.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I updated my blaze with the latest firmware and then the additional displays popped up but now it's gone, is there any reason why it would do that?

Best Answer

@MikeF That's correct - these issues were not caused by the update itself, but by complications in the rollout.

Best Answer