Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639
There is no new clock faces just the originals
Best Answer

Following the Blaze Firmware update to 8.301.4 I was initially able to view and select the different clock faces that are now available. After trying two out, now when viewing in the app the Clock Faces section is blank:

IMG_4879.PNG

IMG_4880.PNG

I have tried syncing multiple times, restarted the Fitbit, restarted the Fitbit app, and finally reinstalling the Fitbit app. Didn't know if this is a known issue or if others are experiencing this. Any help is appriciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bradksu wrote:

Following the Blaze Firmware update to 8.301.4 I was initially able to view and select the different clock faces that are now available. After trying two out, now when viewing in the app the Clock Faces section is blank...

I've moved this into a main thread on the topic. It was at the top of the list so you should have been able to find it easily.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
I have updated my blaze today and so far have enjoyed it. However, after the update my app won't show the new clock faces, I still have the original four. What do I do?
Best Answer

@Ozzie65 wrote:

@hawkyou, yes, that is understood. This is temporary.

Fitbit's definition of temporary is normally a long time. 

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi @bradksu - it is a known issue. Read the posts above.
Best Answer

@HaloMaster wrote:
I have updated my blaze today and so far have enjoyed it. However, after the update my app won't show the new clock faces, I still have the original four. What do I do?

Read the forum before posting a new thread on a topic that already has a lot of cover. 🙂 I've moved your post accordingly.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Best Answer

Sorry MikeF Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Milvia wrote:

I updated my blaze with the latest firmware and then the additional displays popped up but now it's gone, is there any reason why it would do that?

I've also moved your post to the correct thread @Milvia

Mike | London, UK

Best Answer

@MikeF wrote:

@Milvia wrote:

I updated my blaze with the latest firmware and then the additional displays popped up but now it's gone, is there any reason why it would do that?

I've also moved your pout to the correct thread @Milvia

This is how someone from the Fitbit Community Council replies to a Fitbit customer.  "POUT" really?  We now get mocked by the Council because Fitbit can't get their crap together.  Amazing!

Best Answer

Sorry, you've lost me.

Its easier to keep posts on the same topic in the same thread rather than everyone spawning their own threads and requesting identical answers in lots of places. I'm not completely sure that counts as mocking anything but you are, of course, entitled to your own opinion.

Mike | London, UK

Best Answer
I suspect he meant to write post rather than pout.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am having the same problem!!!
Best Answer

Oops! I didn't even spot that in the response! Makes sense now. That's iPad auto-correct for you 😞

Mike | London, UK

Best Answer

@MikeF wrote:

Sorry, you've lost me.

Its easier to keep posts on the same topic in the same thread rather than everyone spawning their own threads and requesting identical answers in lots of places. I'm not completely sure that counts as mocking anything but you are, of course, entitled to your own opinion.

Auto correct and voice to text will get you everytime.

@MikeF wrote:

Oops! I didn't even spot that in the response! Makes sense now. That's iPad auto-correct for you 

JuanJoFitbit_0-1634133931449.png

No problem.  Glad you did'nt mean it that way.  Should have messaged you but never thought about the auto correct especially when I'm pissed off that my Blaze isnt working correctly.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
Will the moment clock only be available in military time?
Best Answer
Is there an estimated time as to when this will be fixed?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Got the Reminder to Move. Looks like the rest will be cool when it happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bugaboos We will update this thread as soon as there is more information on when to expect a fix.

@Splshdown An issue was encountered with the new firmware, and new clock faces have been temporarily disabled. They will be back!

Best Answer