Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639
Seems like it doesn’t it. I know someone that works with fitbit reads these threads... if only they cared... Maybe it’s time to make the switch to an Apple Watch.
Best Answer
There is quite a price difference
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm cryin!
Best Answer
0 Votes

The thread we are in is in the community of Fitbit users where Fitbit users help each other out with Fitbit problems. Yea it is possible that Fitbit has chosen to ignore the constant whining in this. I haven't seen one post where someone has presented their case as to why more clock faves are needed. 

Best Answer
Well you sound like a barrel of laughs LOL
Best Answer

I love the new watch faces but it would be nice if there was a way to change the colour schemes because pink just isn't my colour but the pink watchface is my style and it would be nice if i could choose what colour it was.

Best Answer

Any chance we can get selectable display times for quick view?  My wife is a nurse and needs more than just the short display time, maybe up to a minute as a selectable option?

Best Answer

When is the next firmware update with new clock faces for 2018? Maybe something a little nerdy & pop culturey for a clock display

Best Answer
I agree with this and would also like to have the exercise section include
yoga and pilates as these are 2 of my main sources of Exercise and they're
not accounted for Additionally it would be nice if the sleep app were a
little bit easier to access
Best Answer

Hello Fitbit,
Please advise if Fitbit has changed plans and is willing to address the needs of their clients. It seems very clear from the feedback your clients are providing you that they would very much like to have updated watch faces for the Blaze and I’m sure this would generate better customer loyalty and strengthen your brand.
best regards,

Best Answer

I've read the numerous requests for nearly a year regarding more watch faces and Fitbit unfortunately have not listened to their customers.

Best Answer
I agree it would be nice for fit bit to give us more clock face choices.
However and more importantly, I also would like to request improved
qualitative information. Specifically, I would like to see something that
tracks my yoga and pilates because this is where most of my activity comes
from along with walking. Additionally I wonder if the walking application
is correct? Sometimes I think I have walked much further than it accounts
for and other times I'm surprised as it seems to account for way more than
I actually believe I've walked that day… Accuracy is important to help us
best achieve our physical fitness goals.
But I must say all in all I really like my fit bit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

These are beautiful

If you could add weather, that would be AMAZING!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine!

I know that it would be great to have more clock faces option for the Blaze. Unfortunately, there are not plans to release more clock faces for the Blaze since released 4 more blaze clock faces last year due to community demand. This feedback however, has been integrated into our newest offering, Fitbit Ionic, which has third party clock faces. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Happy stepping. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Yup this is what I have been telling everyone. You guys done care and have
moved on to other products and want us to buy them instead of offering
support to an older model that doesn't increase your earnings
Best Answer
0 Votes

Disappointed😕. I expected more from Fitbit. I was so pleased with customer service support with my first Flex Fitbit and even got an update for it recently.  I didn’t expect the given response. Again, I am disappointed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
So, can we trade in? And get credit for this purchase?? What, No?
Way to leave your customers in the lurch.

Next time, I will NOT choose a fit but product, nor recommend it to friends.
Best Answer
Same. These are simple changes most are requested. Considering returning
it to Costco which I don't want to do a year later. But I'm not satisfied.
Just wanted some black and white digital faces. Should have had that when I
bought it
Best Answer

Hi Alejandra. So if I understand correctly if I want more watch faces, for my less than 2 year old Blaze, I have to the buy the Ionic. Because Fitbit answer our requests ... thru another watch!!! ... that we have to buy!!!! Of course. Is this answer from Client Relationship Dpt or Comercial?  So I should be happy with the existing faces? By the way +/- 50% are round ones on a square design!!!!! Happy with 4 more faces? Is this the stone age of IT development?

Happy stepping??? Well you're right I'm NOT happy and I'm stepping way from Fitbit ... To buy another watch/brand. Just help me to understand which one you're going to acquire, as I don't want to deal with you again.

Best Answer

Hi guys!

Keep in mind that all of your feedback is appreciated and regarding the clock faces topic, I know that it would be awesome to have more clock faces option or have an alternative app to create clock faces or more but as mentioned in my previous post, our team don't have plans to release something like this in the future.

I encourage you to visit our feature suggestions board and share your ideas and feedback.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer