Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep stages not working since updated on Tuesday...  See attached

Update.  Still not working and no respond from Fitbit...

IMG_0280.PNG

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

Mine is not either. Perhaps another update will fix this. Hoping it works well, I'm looking forward to knowing my REM stages 

Best Answer

Mine is not working also.

Best Answer

Mine isn't working either 

Best Answer

Mine is the same. Since the update some time early last week it's only tracked my sleep in the new format twice.

Best Answer

Mine is the same way and since the last update it only stays charged for 8 hours then I have to put it back on the charger.

Best Answer

Mine calculated the sleep stages foe 3 days and then reverted back to asleep, restless and awake. 

Best Answer

Ditto.  Two nights worked, the rest only previous style.  Also, totally drops the results if you edit the times for a particular night.

Best Answer

Mine has never worked. There have been 2 firmware updates in the last week, which I have done. And I've contacted fitbit support twice with no response. 

Best Answer

So mine worked last night....not sure if they pushed a fix or what but it showed the Awake, REM, Light and Deep stages.  

Best Answer

My Blaze got really hot on my wrist suddenly and then it died. They are sending a new one😒

Best Answer

Whet onto a chat with Fitbit and they asked if my ALL DAY SYNC was turned on. My answer NO. This is the suggestion as the Sleep Stages is a new setting and the All Day Sync is required

.Hope this helps.

Best Answer

My HR hasn't done the new format yet.  My husband's has. He has an android phone and it shows up on there. Not in my iPhone. We got our fitbits in the same order directly from Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do you find the option ALL DAY SYNC?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was working fine with the 'All day Sync' setting OFF, till yesterday. Now it's back to the old format 😞 The 'all day sync' function sucks far to much battery life.

Best Answer

It's on your smartphone or the device you use for the app. You click on the fitbit icon at the top right of your dashboard and the option is in that menu.

Best Answer

Same here. This is very disappointing as I was enjoying this feature. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is the All Day Sync feature? How do I find it to ensure that it is on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My All Day Sync has been on and it still stopped working. They obviously need a bug fix. 

Best Answer

Mine worked for two days then quit.  It was great when it was working.

Best Answer
0 Votes