Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep stages not working since updated on Tuesday...  See attached

Update.  Still not working and no respond from Fitbit...

IMG_0280.PNG

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

Mine has never worked.  Not even once.  I have All Day Sync on and have done all updates.

Best Answer
Yes! Mine still isn't working. Hoping they will update it and get it working again soon. I was really enjoying this feature.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
It is a real letdown 😔

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleep stages were working until Monday night. Now they don't work. I kind of became addicted to seeing my sleep (or lack there of) patterns for light, deep and REM sleep. How do I get this back?!

Best Answer

I want to know too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I'm having the same issue as most of you. I had the sleep stages for the past week. But last night's sleep went back to the older format. I wonder if they're fixing something?? It's kind of interesting to see the different stages & hope they get it fixed & back soon. 

Best Answer

Mine worked for 2 days after i did the update. Now it's back to the previous sleep pattern format. I have the blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine worked for 2 days after i did the update. Now it's back to the previous sleep pattern format. I have the blaze.IMG_8713.PNG

Best Answer

Mine worked one day and hasn't since. 

Best Answer

I just got my new one a couple days ago, and this feature has not worked at all yet. I'm very disappointed so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine works for a few days and then goes back to the old way of calculating sleep.  Not sure if they keep trying to fix it and it keeps reverting back to original version or not

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too! Has tracked on and off since Monday. Wonder why? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well, after i had posted this, mine started working again. So hopefully, everybody's new format works now too!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is working again too. I just synced last night's sleep to make sure. Hopefully it holds.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have resynced and no luck 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine worked again last night.  Don't know if it will last.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine one not working after the new fitbit app update. Last couple of week sleep stages working fine

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here. Worked one day and six days with no sleep stages.

Laurie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine starting working when I have kept my hear rate on, on the Blaze and Bluetooth on my phone on. I also stopped setting my sleep and let it do it on its own. Has been working ever since!

Best Answer
0 Votes
My starting working night before last all of sudden. It worked last night also.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes