Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep stages not working since updated on Tuesday...  See attached

Update.  Still not working and no respond from Fitbit...

IMG_0280.PNG

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131
Mine started working night before last all of a sudden. It worked last night as well.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine worked for the second night in a row last night. I again wore my tracker like they suggest for exercise (up a little higher, and a little tighter). I went back to syncing to my iPad, and yet it still worked last night, so chances are that's not the issue either. I'm hoping it will work at least some of the time, but I know that this feature can be buggy at times, and so it's definitely not a guarantee.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has actually worked for the last 2 nights.....haven't done anything different so I'm guessing Fitbit is trying to work the issue.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine's not working again! Hope they fix this!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I think so too. Mine had done the same.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has also stopped working since the update. I look at my data and it either doesn't track my complete hours at the start or it leaves holes of hours at a time where it has not tracked anything.

i figured either I have taken up sleep walking to get my steps up or there is something very wrong with the sleep tracking since the update. I am going back to the charge to track my sleep until this is fixed.

i hope Fitbit is looking into this urgently.

I'm just trying to get fit. One step at a time
Beedub
Best Answer

Mine is set to all day sync but still not tracking stages 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_0845.PNG

As you can see mine isn't working either. Very sad. 

Best Answer

Got sleep stages 4 times in the first week, 5 in the second and only for 1 out of 3 nights this week.(none for the last 2 nights)

Best Answer
0 Votes
My sleep stages have actually worked for the past 7 days so I figured they
must have done something to fix it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine hasn't worked the last two nights either. This is very annoying. I hope they're working to fix it. It's wonderful feature...when it works 😳

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine stopped again too 😔

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine started back and has stopped tracking again.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I see the Sleep stages on an intermittent basis, some nights I see the information and sometimes I do not! 

When it is working it is really cool and I do hope that Fitbit can remove the glitches in the software, it was a brilliant addition along with the general fitness rating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Cool. Mine stopped working again two days ago. My battery was low then. I was thinking maybe that had something to do with it. However, I recharged it yesterday morning. It still didn't track stages last night.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I totally agree. Mine stopped again two nights ago.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has never worked 😕 Super disappointed because I was really looking forward to this feature since sleeping well is a struggle for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did the same thing. Does anybody from Fitbit monitor  this page and maybe give us some answers?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm not sure. I truly wish they would.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
So sorry yours has never worked. It's a great feature...when it works 😳. Mine is consistently inconsistent.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes