Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep stages not working since updated on Tuesday...  See attached

Update.  Still not working and no respond from Fitbit...

IMG_0280.PNG

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

I did have to update the software version when I reloaded it.  It shows that I have 

Firmware version: 17.8.401.3.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. I can't recall an update but my mobile does automatic updates so it's quite possible. I like that graph and disappointed that it seems to be here and then gone. Thanks for your reply.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! If you click on the box under your calories and minutes, to the right of the box that says Track Exercise, it should be there.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, the days are all in grey except for last Tuesday. 😐

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
You're welcome 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried two of them and neither has worked in Sleep mode -- Who do I **ahem** to??

Best Answer

Fitbit should be following our complaints but I will do a private message to them on their Facebook page and see what the outcome is. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks 🙏 I appreciate any help I can get -- decker
Best Answer

It has been suggested to not click on the app to begin sleep (which I usually do) and that might be the problem. Will give it a go tonight 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had numerous suggestions not clicking and also clicking the app to start both do not work. 

Best Answer

I will see if I have any better luck and will update 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now works through nothing I did but with thanks to Fitbit and direct contact with them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Both sleep and heart rate not working since Tues update.  Not thrilled!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would suggest a personal message to Fitbit in Facebook. That's how I ultimately resolved my problem.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like an iPhone issue. It has been working on my Nexus 5x (Android).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all,

I see that this problem was solved for most of the people from this forum in April, however, I started having this problem since Saturday, i.e. 5 days ago and it has always worked for me before. Also, I never start the sleep from my phone, my Blaze has always auto-detected it. And yes, I am also using an iPhone.

Does anyone else have this same problem as well?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine has been working most of the time for quite a while now. However, about a week ago, I was reading about the Blaze and read that it should be place up a couple of finger-widths up from your wrist. I tried this, and it stopped working. Putting it back where it had been made has made it go back to working correctly. Don't know if this will help, but that's my latest results.

Nikki
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, Since fixed, I have not encountered the problem again (yet 😊).
Best Answer
0 Votes

What is wrong with mine? It still doesn't show R.E.M. and the other stages
of sleep. Just the asleep/restless/awake.

Did you do something to get it working again? I have the Alta. Does that
have something to do with it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I wrote a private message to Fitbit on Messenger and they worked on it from their end and fixed it.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer