Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track Yoga classes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

How can I track my Yoga classes? In the menu I dont have this point (Run, Weights, Treadmill, Workout, Elliptical, Bike, Internal Workout, but no Yoga)

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

On the dashboard go to settings scroll down to exercise shortcuts and put a check mark in Yoga. It will need to sync before it takes place

yoga.png

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

On the dashboard go to settings scroll down to exercise shortcuts and put a check mark in Yoga. It will need to sync before it takes place

yoga.png

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I just got the Charge HR & I'm trying to figure out how to log my yoga.  I just tried the steps outlined & it looks like it is grayed out & won't let me click on Yoga in the Exercise Shortcuts.  Am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer

I can't figure out how to track my yoga?? Please help. I also followed the online advice but it won't work.

Best Answer

@Supermomof3 @Ezrafan1127 Just as WendyB described in her post above, you should be able to add the "Yoga" exercise shortcut to your Charge 2 by following the instructions listed here.

Hope this helps you both out!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I checked Yoga.  It is now available on my Charge 2.  I did a yoga session this morning.  I pressed Yoga in my watch.  Press stopwatch - started time - ended time when done.

Went on the computer - refreshed all options (synch).  No Yoga - still three hours later.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank you

Line C. C.

Best Answer

Forget my comment - I was doing the sequence wrong on my watch.... I got it working now !!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all! 

I have the same problem,  I went on the tracker tile and I can't see Yoga. Do I maybe need to update the app or something similar? Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I went on to my computer and had to manually add the time I did my yoga work out. From what I can tell there is no permanent icon that stays up, but you can add it to your favorites so you don't have to search for it every time.

Mandee C.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Oops. Read this after I replied 😁

Mandee C.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Wendy

Thank you for the help!

Happy Fitbit'ing

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that on my app.  And I synced the Fitbit 5 times.  It's still only showing run, stopwatch and relax on my options.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for the instructions, however, my charge 2 (brand new) does not seem to have the options that are listed in the instructions in your link. As instructed I click on my Account button on the bottom right hand side. Then it says "Tap your tracker tile". I only have an option under SETTINGS called Exersice Tracking, but that only deals with music related to my exersice.... I also cannot find anything called exersice shortcuts.

what am I doing wrong?

Best Answer

I have a Charge 2. I do not see Exercise shortcuts anywhere on the dashboard settings.I have been doing a Jillian Michaels workout, and get no credit for it.  The only thing my tracker seems to recognize is walking.

Best Answer

@Bodilitsa, @JVG9746 - you have to use the Fitbit app, not the Fitbit.com Dashboard.  On the Fitbit app, open the Account screen, then tap on the Charge 2 device to open the Settings screen for the Charge 2. Scroll down until you find Exercise Shortcuts, and tap on it.  There you can add the Yoga shortcut to the exercises that will be available on the Charge 2 tracker. Sync the tracker. To select the Yoga exercise on the Charge 2, press & release the side button repeatedly until the first exercise shortcut displays, then tap the screen until Yoga appears. Press & Hold the side button until it vibrates to start the exercise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!!! That did it!
The key was to click on the Fitbit icon.

Now off to yoga class😊

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

For some strange reason, I am not able to locate 'Yoga' under the exercise shortcuts tab. I'm not sure what I'm missing. Tried following all the steps mentioned here and in the 'help' link. I do Yoga regularly, it would be a disappointment if I'm not able to track it . 

Also attaching a link of the screen that I see. 

Screenshot

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmm... I don’t have Exercise Shortcuts. Only Exercise Tracking, Heart Rate Zones, and Advanced Settings. Am I in the wrong place?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go here

Click/tap on the Charge 2

This is your settings 
Click on the red circleClick on the red circle

Tap edit againTap edit again

Check yoga - then saveCheck yoga - then save

Now do a sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Rich_Laue, that actually helped! I can log yoga in my charge 2 now, I hope someone else sees this (I was looking in the app, not the website...was confused as hell).

Best Answer
0 Votes