Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Charge 4 data on skin temperature graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I installed the SPo2 / Skin Temperature feature in my Charge 4 last Monday.

I see both the SPo2 and the Skin Temperature graphs.  I can see data on the SPo2 graph.  I see no data on the Skin temperature graph after three days.

Is anyone else having the same issue. Does anyone know why.  Is there an issue at Fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Tziona
Best Answer
135 REPLIES 135

I'm just subscribe fitbit premium, i have a problem with my health metrics data, my sp02 no data last night (25th) but have data 24th, 23th....but Skin temperature no data..how to fix this problem.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

I received the update for the SPO2 on Monday, March 22, 2021 on my Charge 4.  I installed the feature from apps in the Fitbit app dashboard.  Just received the graph for it on Wednesday, March 24, 2021.  Works great.

I just received the graph for Skin Temperature in the Health Metrics dashboard as well, but not the update to install the feature on my device.  Not sure what's going in.  I will wait to see if the update appears on the Today tab in the Fitbit app in the next few days.  Keep you posted.

Tziona
Best Answer

Same here...guess we wait 

Best Answer

I contacted Fitbit chat, about it.  They couldn't give me a appropriate answer.  I think they are even more confused than Fitbit consumers.

Again I will wait to see what happens.

Tziona
Best Answer

I find that's not uncommon.  For the price, one would think things would have fewer glitches.  I alternate between two because I have never once had a full week of battery life from any of them.

Best Answer

Even if it is available for the Charge 4 (which it may not be) I am not expecting to see any data for a while as you only see the variance from the baseline not your actual temperature.
It takes a number of days (on other Fitbit devices) to get the baseline data to work from. Then you might see -1 degree C, which doesn’t mean you are dead and in a freezer it just means your skin temperature was 1 degree less than the baseline recorded over a number of nights. 

Best Answer

Thanks for that information about skin temperature data. But why i missing sp02 last night (25th) data? all last night (25th) data BR,HRV and RHR have. Any info about that?

Best Answer

I have no SpO2 data from yesterday either and my RHR graph disappeared a few days ago most likely a bug which hopefully they fix soon

Best Answer

From a previous thread it takes 3 days for skin temp to show in the graph apparently

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-4/Charge-4-Skin-Temperature-Tracker/m-p/4773723#M37951.

Best Answer

Hi everyone. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand where your concerns are coming from. 

I'd like to share with you all that the SpO2 and the Skin Temperature features should now be available on your Fitbit app in the Health Metrics tile. Just note as @lifeonmars has pointed out, you'll need to have at least 3+ nights of data in order for it to populate. To know more about this tile, check this help article.

Have a nice day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do I have to wait for notification message to update then install the Skin Temperature feature. I do not see it in the All apps in the Fitbit dashboard.

Tziona
Best Answer

I think it will only show in the "Health Metrics" part of your fitbit app.

Best Answer

With the last firmware update Sao2 & skin temp have shown up in my heath metrics but it's not showing any data - just says update firmware to start it but there's no update showing available. Also the bit where it says get Sao2 clock face doesn't do anything its just blank. Anyone any ideas? 

Best Answer

You don’t need a specific clock face to see your SpO2 reading. I use the retro double stat clock face and if you scroll up 6 times you will see your number. Just make sure you have the SpO2 app set up - go to your device then apps and make sure SpO2 is ticked in the my apps list. If it isn’t go to all apps and tick it there. 

Best Answer

All other features working but it's been 5 nights now and Skin temperature still not showing.

Best Answer

It either doesn’t work or fitbit are still working out a baseline which can take up to 30 days.

It would be nice if Fitbit said something but that would be way too much to expect. 

8A8DFB61-63A5-4930-8874-0EE0922C57E2.jpeg

Best Answer

I have been waiting to be able to see my skin temp.  I see sp02 and have for about 5 days.  Why can I not see skin temp.  I have the latest firmware version.  Do I need premium to see this?  Waiting for info on this

Best Answer

I have same issue.  Skin temperature is showing in health metrics but states you must have latest firmware.   I do have in both the watch and iOS app.   Though I just had to update on my mobile iOS app yesterday. For some reason it didn’t auto update.    Wonder if I have to wait 3 days from that point.    Sp02 has been working as others in the Heath metrics

Best Answer

I have waited the 3 days after uploadung new firm ware. Basic metrics have reappeared but nothing in temoerarure and oxygen!

Best Answer