Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

My Charge HR every time that gets uncharged won't sync with my phone like it used to before. I have to go on and restart the Fitbit in order for it to luckily sync the first time around. Sometimes I have to restart it a couple of times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the information @SunsetRunner. I recommend following our syncing troubleshoot, after these steps your tracker should sync properly with your iPhone. 

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
83 REPLIES 83

Welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner. Thanks for troubleshooting this issue by yourself. Could you please tell me what mobile device you have so I can provide you the correct syncing troubleshoot? In the meantime, I recommend checking if your phone is a compatible mobile device.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

iPhone 6. It was working before without a problem. I even tried unintalling the app, removing the device from the app.

Best Answer

Thanks for the information @SunsetRunner. I recommend following our syncing troubleshoot, after these steps your tracker should sync properly with your iPhone. 

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Best Answer

That's what I need to do EVERY time I run out of battery. It won't sync on it's own. 

Best Answer
HoW do you turn the Fitbit on and off?
Best Answer
Plug it into charger hold step button till it powers off while charging pull plug and then hold button till it turns back on
Best Answer

As of right now it's synced. Like always I did all the steps you told me to do. I'm going to let the battery run out again and see if it syncs without me having to go through the process again and I'll let you know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Finally for the first time in a while my Fitbit autosynchronized after it ran out of battery. I'm gonna mark it as solved. If it happens again I will contact you guys again.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a motorola G. I get the passcode but it never syncs up to my fitbit charge hr.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I received my new Charge HR device at the beginning of June. My phone is a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL. 

At the beginning of June, I downloaded the FitBit app, synced my new Charge HR, all working, happy days. 

Approximately two weeks later, the Charge HR data stopped syncing on my app. I took all the suggested troubleshooting steps advised by Fitbit, but the data would not sync. I opened a ticket with Fitbit, but the support advsied the exact same steps I had already taken, to no avail. 

I then deinstalled the app from my phone, and installed the desktop version on my Macbook Pro, with the bluetooth dongle. 

The fitbit now syncs as of today. I have the data of the first two weeks of June when the app on my phone worked ok, but I have lost all the data collected by the Charge HR from the moment the app stopped syncing up until today.

Does the device delete all data if not synced daily? Is there a way to recover the data?

Thanks

Mila

Best Answer

i haven't synced it with my iphone 5s for about a week and now it gets about half way then just gets stuck there

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all! I hope you are doing fine. If your trackers are not syncing and have already tried the troubleshoot provided without success, feel free to contact our support team, since they have the proper tools to see what's wrong with your devices. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Best Answer

My ChargeHR also won't sync and has the incorrect time as of yesterday.  Have tried restarting my mobile (Samsung S7), re-installing the app, re-starting the fitbit, turning the bluetooth off/on but all to no avail.  Any other trouble shooting suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @kellyc0502. The reason why you are having problems connecting your tracker with your Samsung Galaxy S7 is because this phone is not compatible yet. Our team is hard working in testing the compatibility of several phones, your patience will be much appreciated. In the meantime, I recommend checking our list of compatible mobile devices for any update and keep in mind that you can sync your device with a computer or a compatible phone. 

See you around! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I've been using the S7 since May and had no problems with it until
yesterday.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I've been having problems since last Sunday, starting with I got no HR reading for several days. I got that working again and 2 other issues appeared. 

First, my Fitbit runs out of battery after about 8 hours, just dead. This is different than previous to last week when it would last several days.

Second, it will not synch. I have done all the steps above at least twice. Rebooting it, my iPhone 6, deleting the app and reinstalling. The only way I can get it to synch is be deleting and reinstalling.

I'll contact support to see if they can help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Charge HR stopped syncing with my PC running Windows 7 about 2 days ago.  I cannot get it to sync although it is syncing with my iPhone.

The Fitbit icon is not on this PC. I will investigate how to get it.  I tried without luck restarting my HR.

Any hrlp would be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just upgraded to a new phone Galaxy S7 edge.... unfortunately it isn't compatible with fitbit yet however I can't get it to sync though the desktop app either.  I've removed the app from my phone and I've turned my blue tooth off on my phone.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @masjoanne and @cherries@DaveHaap and @kellyc0502 great to see you around! Woman Happy If your phone doesn't appear on our list of compatible mobile devices, it means that your phone is not compatible and that you will have problems syncing your tracker with it. If your phone doesn't appear there but you were able to sync before and now you can't, that's normal, we don't guarantee that a phone that is not compatible will work 100%. Now if your phone is on the list, follow our syncing troubleshoot (iOS) (Android) (Computer).

Let me know how it goes. Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes