More clock/watch faces for the Charge 3!

So, the Charge 3 is out and there is a huge let down:

There are only 5 clock/watch faces:charge 3 clock.png

Come on Fitbit...at least include all the Charge 2 watch faces too. We all loved the Charge 2 watch face with the time, date and the highlighted feature (steps/heart rate etc.)

Whats missing:

- Faces with the actual DATE and DAY

- Faces with a DIGITAL SECONDS TIMER

Or to say it again, just include the Charge 2 watch faces. Thanks in advance.

1,624 Comments
hunybe
Recovery Runner

Come on Fitbit. You can do it. We need time, date, day of the week,  steps and heart rate all on one face!!!!! And in font that is thick enough to read and bright enough to see during the day in sunlight.

Crazycatlady777
First Steps
I’m selling my charge 3 phone - over it.
Got myself a versa Fitbit on special yesterday- love it.
Heaps and heaps of clock faces in colour. Most have date, day, time, steps, BPM and battery % all in the same screen.
I can receive message notifications now as well as text ones. Does more.
Got mine on special $229.
No more charge one for me.

Sent from my iPhone
Turbo46
First Steps

I won't buy another fitbit of any sort. Not after this debacle.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

@nsadofsky they do have the date on a few of the faces, have you not checked them out?

Mattbot2112
Jogger

I agree with all others that the clock faces for the Charge 3 are pretty disappointing and even if they just replicated the Charge 2 faces it would be an improvement. Not a single clock face that shows hourly activity?!? I'd like something like the Charge 2 clock face called "hourly activity" so I know whether or not I've hit my steps for the hour or not.

Fish23
Jogger
I had sync issues last evening and in trying to resolve them usung the app I noted that there are a number of new faces including one that has Charge 2 in its title. I selected a face but it seemed to take a long time to make the switch and finally sync.

Sent by iPhone
allarone
Jogger

I agree with all of those who stated the Charge 3 should have some or all of the Charge 2 clock face options.  I've used various fitbits for several years.  The Charge 2 was my favorite but decided it was time to upgrade.  I absolutely HATE that I can't get a clock face that shows time/date/steps/heart rate on the same screen.  The closest seems to be the ridiculous looking offset digital clock with tiny steps on top and tiny heart rate on the bottom.  This will be my last fitbit purchase.  Guaranteed.

Tinus66
First Steps

Please add a 24 hour clock (for the Europeans 😉

Fish23
Jogger
....and military or ex-military......
_Stephanie
First Steps

Please make a clock face for the Charge 3 like the Double Stat that Charge 2 has. A clock face with the digital time, the date, steps and heart rate would be very useful and is needed. 

Turbo46
First Steps

Hello Fitbit,

Most people are asking for TIME, DATE, STEPS ans HR. If you can't (or wont) do that can I please suggest a clock face with TIME (like the Charge 2 Retro) plus STEPS and HR.

Tap to get a second face that shows TIME, DATE and DAY.

Tap again to go back to the first face.

Swipe to get all of the other stats.

Is that possible?

Ftmail
Recovery Runner
TIME, DATE, STEPS ans HRIs available for Charge 2.
Why was this removed? Please add it back.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Ftmail1
First Steps

TIME, DATE, STEPS ans HR which was available on Charge 2 needs also to be on Charge 3 !

Why swipe several time to see this info when it can be available on the main face ?

scorp_ca
First Steps

Agree.  More faces with  e.g  BOLDER analog display please

Activity19
Recovery Runner

Does anyone have a current screen shot of the available charge 3 faces? I returned mine, but willl buy again if they update so I’m just waiting until they do. 

kostas7
First Steps

really disappointed with the limited clocks options...

mscatz_9
Strider

@Activity19 Here are the current Charge 3 Clockfaces.

Screenshot_20190118-153022_Fitbit.jpg

Ftmail1
First Steps
Very disapointed by the limited face choice...   Charge 3 is also full of bugs.  About every 2 weeks the display goes black and does not display anything- luckily it was connected to the app after changing the face it worked again for while...   Also the Charge 3 locks up and looses the Bluetooth when traveling in a different time zone.    I was in Europe for one month and could not synch witb the app the whole time and all the stats were messed up because of th 7 hours time difference.
Charge 2 was much better and did not jave so many problems.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
kimvalencia05
Jogger

It is so ironic that charge 2 faces have some better features or faces than the charge 3.. It should be way better in all aspects if you claim charge 3 is an upgrade of charge 2.

I've been so limited with the available clock faces in my gallery and it would be great if you can somehow allow the users to have customize clock faces thru the fitbit studio.

PatsFernandes
First Steps

I just got he charge 3 and I wish the faces that existed in charge 2 would be available too. I miss the face with the day, time, steps and heart rate. That for me was the easiest and most complete face that fitbit has. 

Treksf6
Recovery Runner

Would like to be able to make my own clock faces or at least be able to choose and rearrange what is currently available. I like some things about some of the faces but there is not one certain face that is perfect for me. If I could choose to cobble pieces together from different faces to a custom face of my own, that would be awesome. Also, now that I think about it, changing some of the font sizes would be nice too. The larger thinner ones work best for my old eyes. 🙂

TDoug
Jogger

Well it seems that making clock faces can be done but it would require some programming experience:  https://dev.fitbit.com/getting-started/

Looks like the geeks got hold of making Charge 3 clock faces instead of Human Factors engineers who try to understand the user needs.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

TDoug, 

I am a programmer, and I'd love it if that dev link could be used to create a clock face for the Charge 3.  However, it appears to only pertain the the Ionic and Versa

Activity19
Recovery Runner
I don’t think that’s available for charge 3, is it? Isn’t the dev space just available for Versa and the other watch?

Sent from my iPhone
davidebbo
Jogger
@TDoug: That's for the smartwatches like Versa. Pretty sure that the Charge
3 has no extensibility at all unfortunately 😞
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.