Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623

@Smurf975 Thanks for getting back to us and for trying the suggested steps. We're currently investigating this issue, we'll get back to you once we get more details on this. Sorry for any inconvenience and hope this gets resolve soon. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

@YojanaFitbit .....I tried those steps and got the same outcome "preparing teleport" and the spooling circle on the watch.

Ms. Kecia R. Norrell
Best Answer

@YojanaFitbit my phone is a samsung galaxy S10e with Android 12.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It still doesn't work for me either. I have a Iphone X & Versa 2, but i'm getting the same "preparing to teleport" as before.. I hope they will fix it for us to! 

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

I've moved some of your posts to this new thread. Thanks for every step tried prior to posting, and the details provided. Let me share that this issue has been reported to our team and they're currently investigating to identify a solution for all our affected members. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and please know your feedback has passed along to keep our team informed of this situation.

Your patience is truly appreciated and I'll update this thread as soon as I have more details to share.

Best Answer

Even with the teleport working for me, I'm still seeing issues.  Looks like the images aren't downloading the the watch correctly.  Most of them seem ok but every now and then I get weird ones like this.  I tried hitting recync on the watch face and also removing the watch face and reinstalling it.  Looks like it still needs work ☹️. Sense with Android 12 (pixel 5)

Screenshot_20220301-210247.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

had to restart my phone and it finally got pass teleporting. 

I think the key is to reinstall app, restart device and then install clock.

20220301_212909.jpg

Best Answer

Mine finally worked after i restarted my phone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Smurf975 .....I'm glad yours is working! 🙂

I will to do those steps again and see what happens. 

Ms. Kecia R. Norrell
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello friends. I'm having trouble installing Bitmoji on Fitbit Versa 2. I bought it a few days ago.
I've tried reinstalling the app, restarting the watch, reinstalling bitmoji and it's still "preparing to teleporting".
I also turned Bluetooth off and on, and connected and disconnected Snapchat and Bitmoji and nothing.

Thank you @LizzyFitbit for looking forward to help.

Best Answer

I have tried all the suggestions on getting bitmoji to teleport and nothing has worked. Still having problems with my Versa.. I have a Samsung S10 / 12

Best Answer

Thank you! 

So far reinstalled app as there was update and my bitemoji teleported complete and showing on clock screen all working fine on the iPhone 13 Pro Max paired with Fitbit Sense

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Declanlego Did you reset your Sense along with the reinstall

Ms. Kecia R. Norrell
Best Answer
0 Votes

No. Only restarted phone after app was updated & reinstalled 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Smurf975 ...tried that also....didn't work despite there being another update.  Will try again.

Thanks😊 

Ms. Kecia R. Norrell
Best Answer

Maybe restart sense also. There was about a day between the app update/reinstall & the restart of my phone. Not sure if this made a difference but I was very frustrated & ready to give up.

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit  is support aware of the issue with the images not loading correctly?  Some of them work for me and others look this.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Screenshot_20220301-210247.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m the same iPhone X and versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for taking the time to share these details with us, as well as the pictures provided. Our team is aware of this situation and they're currently working to get it resolved as soon as possible. I'm sorry you're having this experience with your Fitbit devices. I appreciate your patience and rest assured your feedback hasn't gone unnoticed.

Currently I don't have a time frame; however, I'll update this update once I have more details from our team.

Best Answer
Thank you!

~Lianne
Best Answer
0 Votes