Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623

Ça ne marche pas pour moi 😭😭 Snapchat a eu sa dernière mise à jour il y a à peine 1h donc ce n'est pas cela qui pose problème...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried all that and it's still pixelated on my Sense 😭
Best Answer

Did you go to your snapchat settings and remove fitbit from your "PARTNER CONNECTIONS" and clear your snapchat cache?

you must basically make fitbit and snapchat forget their connection.  Maybe try logging out of both apps and then logging in again?

I feel your pain really hoping you get it working!

Best Answer

Well I just tried to update my bitmoji clock also...and now it won't teleport.  I have a Versa 2 and have been using this clock face for a couple of years now, no problem.  I also have an Android, Samsung S10+. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Love this watch face, watch just isn't the same without it, but it appears Fitbit doesn't really care.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just upgraded my phone to the S22 Ultra and now Bitmoji isn't working on my Sense and my wife's Versa 3.  Had no issues until Friday.  What a bummer I wish they would fix it, it's the only watch face I like lol.  Guess I'll keep an eye on this thread until someone finds a solution or they fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As of today May 2nd Samsung devices have received updates to the OS and Snapchat has released another update! 

Hope this helps!

Bitmoji clock face still up and running as normal!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I updated my phone, disconnected Snapchat, uninstalled and reinstalled the
Fitbit app, and the face still isn't working.
Best Answer
Same here. I updated snapchat. I cleared the cache in snapshot. Deleted the
connection snapchat/ fitbit. I removed the bitmoji clock...then reinstalled
and re-connected with Snapshat...but it gets stuck in waiting to teleport.

My Note 20 is up to date and I just upgraded to the sense. I hope fitbit
can find a resolution soon.
Best Answer

Mine is now working again after trying what others said worked. I wonder if the resolution is just slowly getting rolled out a few at a time?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah it's getting ridiculous, if it doesn't work anymore then fix it or get
it off the store.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have all the latest updates disconnected everything, uninstalled, reinstalled,  and still have the same issue where it's connected but it never starts teleporting 

Best Answer

Also make sure your screen doesn't timeout...i forgot to mention that part...i went to settings and changed my display timeout to 10mins so it wouldnt go to sleep while teleporting and then changed it back once the clock was working

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did that, had it open for close to 30 minutes
Best Answer

Hello everyone. Thanks for keeping us posted about the issue with Bitmoji. We understand how you guys must be feeling. and know that we are taking your comments and sentiments into consideration.

I'd like to appreciate @kboogee for sharing the steps that have worked for her, we're happy to hear you're back on track!

With that being said, please let's try the steps below:

1) Remove the clock face

2) Go to phone app settings and clear Fitbit cache

3) Disconnect partner apps in Snapchat

4) Log out of Snapchat

5) Go to phone app settings and clear Snapchat cache

6) Open Fitbit app, install Bitmoji clock face

7) Connect to Snapchat - you will be asked to login Snapchat for the connection to Fitbit - if this doesn't happen, teleport will not be successful.

Looking forward to your responses. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Me too!!!!! I had an Ionic which I loved. This Sense just came in yesterday and I am thinking about returning it. I can't get it beyond 'preparing to teleport' and the screen doesn't wake up easily at all. This is not still a brand new device...how hasn't this been fixed yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

removing Fitbit from partner connections on Snapchat settings, and then choosing the clock face again made it work! Took a couple of minutes to teleport but finally got it back, thanks 

Best Answer
Thanks! I'll try that. 😁Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Did that waited 15 minutes, still not working.
Best Answer

Followed all the instructions exactly and no luck.  Still stuck at waiting to teleport.  Tried over wifi and cellular data, I changed my outfit, and even tried some other tricks that have worked in the past.  Between this and horrible Bluetooth range on the Sense, I'm about to either go back to my Versa 2 or have a new Sense sent to me.  

I also tried to reconnect my Sense to my S10+ and I have the same issue.  Everything was working fine until I got my S22 Ultra and had to reconnect and teleport my Bitmoji.

Best Answer