Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit symbols/icons and their meanings

ANSWERED

Hi Everyone,

As I flip through my watch, I see some symbols that I do not know the meaning of... is there a photo of the symbols that tell me the meaning i.e a guide that I can refernce ?

Like what is the flame with a number under it?
or the lighting bolt? or the man with his leg bent and arms up?
Christina

Moderator edit: format and title for clarity 

Best Answer
132 REPLIES 132

Fitbit Charge 2 does record cycling activity.

Best Answer

The first numbers that come up on my Fitbit are eg 06 over 56. What do they mean?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Duh! Just realised they are today's date!

Best Answer

Thank you!! That's what the guy means! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does that mean you actually have to climb the steps or if your walking thats how many steps you took

Best Answer
0 Votes

What does 250/250 mean on my Fitbit charge?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What does 250/250 mean on my Fitbit charge 2?

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my phone app. And press dashboard. All I get is edit. When I hit  edit all the icons are shaking.  What do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Number 1, you didn't need to post duplicate messages.  Number 2, place your question in context. Where do you see that?  My guess is that you have a goal of 250 steps a day a day and that would mean you have made 250 steps--that is, reached your goal.

EDIT: I didn't see your latest post when I posted. On your latest question, sounds like you need to re-install the phone app if restarting the phone doesn't correct the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The icons on my Fitbit charge 2 app are shaking. How do I fix this problem?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
stop shaking your hand? ha ha jk
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for nothing

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mi I would say miles aswell but word u were lol No g for at time was distance lol I just got the fitbit 2 lile 2days ago great even let me know i only had 6.16mins sleep and 2.24 was restless lol!!! 👌🏻👌🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check out the Moov. Its less a fitness tracker and more of an Activity tracker. For bicycling you put it on your ankle and it will track cadence too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Christine, thank you for posting the list of symbol meanings.... very helpful, it helped make my day start well... I hope you have a great day too! Thanks again!

Best Answer

If you press the side button, you will get into different menus. In each menu, tap the screen and you should see different icons.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Put the tracker on your shoe & get to riding...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not find Stairs or Heart symbol. How do I add  it please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much. This was extremely helpful and now I finally can figure out what my stats are.

Best Answer
0 Votes