Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misspelled my Community Username

ANSWERED

When I went to post my first post in the community forums, I accidentally misspelled my username (it's supposed to be Death, not Deat). The page that prompted me for a username in no way made it clear that it was not editable and there was no confirmation dialogue, so I had no idea at the time what I was entering was perminant. 

Is there anyway I can get my username fixed? Is there a way to contact Fitbit support to have it fixed or am I stuck with a misspelled username for the rest of eternity? 

Best Answer
188 REPLIES 188

I meant LL_fitbit_blaze not LL_needs_help somebody wrote it wrong could you please help!!!Smiley Sad

If you do your the best!Smiley Happy

The Blaze Man, LL
Best Answer
0 Votes

I really wanted it to be changed to LL_fitbitblaze PLEASE if you do your the best!!!

BEST!!

The Blaze Man, LL
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see new members in the Fitbit Community @LL_fitbitblaze. Your user name has been updated.

Have fun and come back soon! Robot LOL

Best Answer

Awesome I'm glad did you know that I like moderators? All moderators are really kind I wish I could be a moderator. Moderators (like you) inspire me a lot to become a moderator. Anyways thanks!! Moderators are the best!Smiley Happy

The Blaze Man, LL
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's been a pleasure to help you @LL_fitbitblaze. Maybe some day you become a moderator too! Robot LOL

Keep participating in our Community! Heart

Best Answer

I just wonder, how?Smiley Happy

The Blaze Man, LL
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your question @LL_fitbitblaze. In order to be a Fitbit moderator, you must be part of the Fitbit Company. You can check our current openings in here.

Catch you later!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does that mean you play hockey too. Net miner??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks to those of you who responded and helped me solve this navigation issue.

It took me a bit to find it as well! I looked for it within the hamburger menu first, for the text "Settings", and then looked into Community Profile but no luck. Then I saw the Settings icon and boom! Good to go, thanks all.

Best Answer

From the settings icon,  I am lost. 

I am on a mobile device, maybe that's the problem but I can't seem to locate anything that looks remotely like update user name. 

Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit had me delete an old account and I had a username for that account for the community, but I deleted that account and created a new account with my current email I was unable to use my prior username. Fitbit customer service told me to contact you for help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It says "jogger" under my name, since i do not jog (except my memory) I want it changed or at the very least, deleted. I can't find where it came from & didn't see where it asked for that bit. Can you help? Thanks

Don't grow old-keep playing!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh God me too...

love to run...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please me with my misspelled username too?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need support to edit a misplet user name,  could someone advise please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh my gosh, I need help.

TheKidsAteMyBrain

Was what i typed, i dont know what happened but it didnt give me a warning about using too many characters.but its showing up as bra instead of brain in my profile 😂😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. This seems to be a common thing, but was wondering if a moderator could PM me and help me change my community name please?  When I signed up I didn't realise I wouldn't be able to change it and just used a nickname, but would prefer it to include my name.  If you could get in touch that would be great. Thanks in advance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I also managed to typo my username, so would be grateful for the means to correct it. 

Thank you for your time. 

David

Best Answer
0 Votes

Andrea Mine is also misspelled and I asked chat help to fix it and they said they can't do it? That it is not something they can even do on their end. How do I fix it? It seems others who had theirs wrong were able to fix it. 

Should be byneedleandthread it's missing the last few letters.

Any advice would be great. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I dont see an option to PM but I just setup my profile and misspelled it. I meant to type HeyGuysImNewHere. Can someone please fix this for me?

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes