Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate 1 year Fitbit Premium trial

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I initiate my 1 year premium trial 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

It’s easy 

Best Answer

I did the above steps and was charged! I’ve never even owned a fit bit before so I know for a fact that I’ve never had premium before so I thought that year free subscription was a great deal then was fully charged…doesn’t sound like a free trial to me 

Best Answer

yes, but it doesn't work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck with initiating the comped 1 year trial with purchase of new device if you run into technical issues with the activation.

I was a loyal Fitbit user (since 2014) despite the various failures that included wrist straps that caused rashes.

In general, the overall tracking of steps per day/week/month/year was really useful, but due to my experience with purchase of a new Fitbit device in mid 2022 -- that was supposed to have 1 year of Fitbit Premium included -- and the ridiculously unhelpful responses from support that resulted in 0 successful outcomes, I've given up and ditched my Fitbit.

I hope that your experiences are much more positive than mine. Also, Happy New Year!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did figure out how to activate my free 1 year premium. 

I did have a fitbit a few years ago and had to stop wearing it because the rash i would get because of the wristband. 

At the end of August of 2022, I purchased a fitbit for my wife, and after explaining to the sales lady about my rash problem, she said that I could order, from Amazon, fabric wristbands for fitbits. These wristbands work great for me. Now I wear my Fitbit 24 hours a day, with no more rashes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too was a loyal FitBit user thru those “bad times”, for many years. But I stuck with them. But not now. I removed my Versa 3 a couple of months ago after trying for a couple of months to get a refund. Now, I am looking for some other tracker. I have not yet decided on what to get.

Thanks for your reply. I hope others see it.

DB

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are missing the point, on purpose. I do not give my CC number when I have a FREE 6 MONTHS, even with Sirius XM. If after the 6 months I believe I will use the product, then, and only then will I give my CC # to any company. Fitbit has so many credit card numbers now from customers that should they get hacked both you and your trusted customers are in trouble.

Best Answer

I did what the answer suggested and the charge was levied on my credit card immediately! It showed as pending for a few days and then was applied, so what is free about the trial? 

Best Answer

Hi there, @MightySi.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your experience with us. I understand your concern and I noticed you already have a case created with our Support team. I'm glad they're providing you with assistance and my best advice is to keep an open communication with them.

I hope we can get you back on track soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes