Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel the Live Healthy SG program?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone knows how to cancel fitbit premium subscription that was subscribed through Live Healthy SG? Would like to cancel as I has not really helped me during this pandemic.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
56 REPLIES 56

Hi Silvia,

I would like to cancel my Fitbit subscription under the Live Healthy SG programme too. My 1 year subscription has been over since late 2020. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Wang8866 Hi there. Thanks for the details mentioned.

I've shared your post with our Support team and they mentioned that you've been in contact with them, and they were able to help you with your inquiry. 

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, i would also like to can my Fitbit subscription under the Live Healthy SG programme

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, i would also like to cancel my Fitbit premium subscription under the Live Healthy SG programme. My twelve month has lapsed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia,

I would like to cancel my Fitbit subscription under the Live Healthy SG programme too. My 1 year subscription has been over since December 2, 2020. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RRXX @perliza Hi there. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia I would like to cancel my Fitbit premium account from HealthSG too. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@khairudeen Hi there. Our Support team will be glad to help you with the cancellation, click here to get connected. 

Have a good week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia,

I would also like to cancel my account please. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia,

I would like to cancel my Fitbit subscription, Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PennyAng @Wylim Hi there. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Our Support team will be happy to help you with the cancellation, click here to get connected. 

Have a good weekend. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia,

I would like to cancel my Fitbit subscription under the Live Healthy SG programme too.

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia, I would like to cancel my fitbit subscription as well. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Myrraamin Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Our Support team will be happy to help you with the cancellation, click here to get connected. 

@Guiliang Hi there. I've shared your post with our Support team and they mentioned you've been in contact with them. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia,

I would like also to cancel my live healthy sg subscription. I have been subscribed since last Feb I think.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tchuen Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Our Support team will be happy to help you with the cancellation, click here to get connected. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi , I subscribed fitbit through

live healthy sg on March 2020 and would like to cancel my premium membership. Could you kindly help? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SilviaFitbit . Could you help me with my cancellation as well? I was subscribed to the same Live healthy sg program for over a year and would like to cancel the subscription now.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Hadddi @Hermanh Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

In this case, our Support team will be happy to help you with the cancellation, click here to get connected. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SilviaFitbit . Could you help me with my cancellation as well? I have been subscribed to the same Live Healthy SG program for over a year and would like to cancel the subscription now.

Thanks you!

Best Answer
0 Votes