Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you ever see a friend's daily steps?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I understand the seven days step thing and the challenges. This is my question. Is there any way to see how many steps your friends have for that day at any given time if you aren't in a challenge?
Best Answer
80 REPLIES 80

Hi @Goswo101 and @dawnstrazzeri. Welcome to the Community Forums. @d.mooooodee and @JTJT, it's nice to see you here. @PureEvil, thanks for your great help, as well for sharing a screenshot of the information displayed! I'm sorry for my delayed response.

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to share your feedback. As @PureEvil mentioned above, currently you'll be able to see the 7-days average steps from your friends. If by any chance you're getting a screen that says "Fitbit is more fun with friends", our team has receive feedback from our users and this leadboard will not be visible directly in the friends page when you click the tile stating 'Fitbit is More Fun with Friends' and ‘See More’, rather the dashboard screen.

Our team also updated and refreshed the profile page which will show your friends, badges earned and a summary of your lifetime and best achievements stats. I appreciate your thoughts and our team will continue working on our services to keep improving based on your comments.

If you need anything else, feel free to let me know.

Best Answer