Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received Weekly Reports

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Something happened with my daily display yesterday  - steps and some other items went blank and then I didn't get my usual weekly report.  Is there an issue fitbit is working on?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
63 REPLIES 63

I haven't had one since November  15th 🤔

Best Answer
I chose to use the chat feature in settings. Mary Leyn did send me my
weekly report for this week. Hopefully this has been resolved.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven’t receive mine for 3 weeks now and nothing has changed with my fit bit or email. They have just stopped. Any ideas Fitbit? 

Best Answer

Hi there @JimHarsh, it's good to have you in the Community.

Thank you for sharing your experience and for syncing regularly your device. I'd recommend you contact Support Team for further assistance.

Have a good one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not received the 'Your weekly progress report from Fitbit!' email since November 14. No changes to my Fitbit account or email either. This happened a while back and was eventually fixed.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

I've merged your posts to this thread so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for the detailed information, as well as your efforts while syncing your Fitbit devices and contacting our Support team. I understand how important the weekly reports are for you and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Let me share this issue has been reported to our team so they can investigate what may be occurring. Your feedback is appreciated and I'll update this thread as soon as I have more details from them.

Best Answer

My last weekly report came on 11/1Not sure why.4/22. I haven't gotten one for the past 2 Mondays. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have to contact "Support" (ha ha), & they can send you your most recent weekly report manually.  Supposedly they're "working on" the problem, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Timbits, fitbit soon will be disabling windows and iOS support, 

These apps haven't been updated in 3-4 years. 

These reports are being sent from the cloud server, not your fitbit app, yes lack of syncing will affect their output. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am also missing my weekly reports for weeks beginning November 21st and 28th. This happened back in the summer for a couple of weeks as well.

Best Answer

I want to know why I don’t get a weekly update of my steps e-mailed to me anymore as I always have all the years I’ve used one ? 
Also how do I cancel my Fitbit Premium Account as I don’t use it only want to know my steps 

thanks in advance 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Like many other users, I didn't receive my weekly reports on 11/21/2022 & 11/28/2022.  I see on another thread that several users chatted with support and Fitbit had "a glitch".  However, it was reported that support was able to send the missing reports individually.  How do we *easily* get our missing reports?  Wouldn't it just make sense, especially from a customer satisfaction perspective and a time-management perspective for *both* customers *and* tech support, to just send/resend the reports to everyone?

Best Answer

Looks like problem now resolved as received my weekly update email today as usual. 😊

Best Answer

Ditto here as well!😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay!!!   Didn't do anything differently from any other week and I also received mine.  Seems the problem was at Fitbit's end and not mine like they tried to imply!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too, received a weekly progress report but scarcely consider this issue resolved.  It’s a recurring problem as recent as 5 months ago.  And clearly no response from tech support indicates that Fitbit has failed its customer base as well as identifying the root cause of the problem and an appropriate action to prevent future occurrences.  Whatever the failing component in the process, progress reports could have been distributed retroactively and in a timely fashion.  Two weeks?  C’mon folks, this is becoming a pattern of complacency and an apparent lack of concern for customer relations.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, that's to be expected when Google gets involved with anything.  Which is why I will be looking for another brand as soon as my current Fitbit dies.

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Unfortunately, that's to be expected when Google gets involved with anything.  Which is why I will be looking for another brand as soon as my current Fitbit dies."

Agree..  When Google acquired Fitbit, there was a good deal of speculation that the interest was more focused on personal data than the product itself.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Received mine last night!  I did follow the instructions of turning off and then back on Weekly Report in my Fitbit settings so I'm not sure if this issue was resolved due to that or you guys doing something magical behind the curtain lol!  Just hope it keeps coming!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got mine too, but I did not do anything.

Best Answer