Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Fitbit app and dashboard currently experiencing issues 3/3/21

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

3/3/21 Update: This issue is now resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. 

3/3/21 Update: some features may be back, but we continue to review this issue. Thanks again for your patience and reports. 

Hello everyone!

Our team has identified a technical issue interrupting Fitbit services and are working to fix it. Any updates will be posted in this thread so keep an eye on it. 

Thank you for your patience while this is resolved.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
98 REPLIES 98

I'm having same problem on the App with sync but my data seems to be partially uploading as I can see my heart rate data on the Website Dashboard. Does this mean that it will be loaded to the App when problem is resolved?

Best Answer

My Sense now restarted finally again so I quess something has been done. Still have the issue with the sync which won't work. The app is complaining of location permissions which are OK for the app. Let's hope even this get fixed.

Best Answer

I just managed to login to the App but once I clicked on Set up a new device the App was crashed. I tried this several times, even reinstalled the App, but got the same results.

I've just received my Fitbit Sense yesterday but unfortunately has been busy with this bug since this afternoon. 

Best Answer

Mine is still not working 🙄

Best Answer

After logging out from the App and loggig in with password also the sync started to work! Great to have this fixed. Many thanx for Fitbit staff. As a new Sense owner I hope that these situations are not quite frequent.

Best Answer

I can't log in .. this is very frustrating. This issue should not have happened in the first place 

Best Answer

Google an Fitbit need to get their act together. This is unfair to their customers !! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: some features may be back, but we continue to review this issue. Thanks again for your patience and reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

RESOLVED? Hardly! This is a situation that has simply gone from bad to worse...

Best Answer

My Charge2 and iPhone 11 Pro would not psych all morning It just did at 1:45 PM and all is well 
Thanks Fitbit Team 

DebbiH. 

Best Answer

@iHiker wrote:

Welcome to the “Google Family”

To be honest this is why I've held off on installing the latest firmware update for my Versa Lite... it's the tracker update and I'm a bit ambivalent over it as I don't trust Google all that much.

Anyway this issue was driving me nuts during my morning jog. First the Zone Minutes weren't updating. Then at various times the step count wouldn't update. And kept getting endless "could not sync" error messages. I thought it was just me and that my Fitbit was malfunctioning, though I've only had it for a little less than a year. Glad to see it's not just me, thanks Fitbit Team for keeping us updated on this. Seems like most of the features are working again for me. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

Best Answer

That's good news. Hope it is back to normal soon  

Best Answer

All my syncing etc is working again. Thank you for the fix Fitbit team!!

Best Answer

Although I can sign into the app, it is not synching with apps like Virgin Pulse. That is costly $$

Best Answer

My Versa 2 is successfully syncing again 😄 Thank you for fixing this problem

Right now, I don't care that it happened in the first place.  It wasn't that big an inconvenience for me

I'm just glad that problem is resolved

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still having an issue syncing, bluetooth is not finding my Charge 2. I've done all the suggested tips and tricks. Is this still a lingering issue?

Best Answer

My Sense and app are back to syncing, which is great. However, the system added 9000 steps at approximately 2am. Is there a way to delete or adjust steps?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Step counter and sleep still not showing.

Best Answer

3/3/21 Update: This issue is now resolved. Thanks for your patience and reports. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer