Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Fitbit app and dashboard currently experiencing issues 3/3/21

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

3/3/21 Update: This issue is now resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. 

3/3/21 Update: some features may be back, but we continue to review this issue. Thanks again for your patience and reports. 

Hello everyone!

Our team has identified a technical issue interrupting Fitbit services and are working to fix it. Any updates will be posted in this thread so keep an eye on it. 

Thank you for your patience while this is resolved.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
98 REPLIES 98
i called them and they have said they have a system problem. To keep trying every couple of hours. Would be nice if they could send out emails
Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot re-register my device. Please fix all your services. And make sure this never happens again. You are representing google now!

Best Answer

Come on guys! It's been more than 5 hours with the problem...

Best Answer

I was unaware of that the system was experiencing issues, so I thought the problem was on my end. Tried turning bluetooth on/off, then restarting phone, then making the HUGE mistake of uninstalling the app to roll it back to 3.37. Now I can't log back in. I'm worried now because I'm part of a Stepbet. I lose money if I don't sync. Is there any update as to what's going on?

Best Answer

is there an ETA on resolution?

Best Answer

Here is a suggestion.   Why not do a roll back to what was working before this last upgrade?   Yes there were bugs, but we were not all disconnected.  

Best Answer

My Sense started to have sync issues two hours ago. In order to fix them I tried among others to turn off my Sense. The turn off part worked fine but the Sense won't turn on. There was over 50% charge before I turned it off. Pressing buttons for longer time does not offer any reaction from my Sense. Not even putting it to charge won't help. I just started using Sense yesterday and now I have a "dead" Sense. Is this also related to current server issues?

Best Answer

I hope the update fixes the issue as well as my stair climbing counter.  It says I've climbed 42 stairs and I've not been near any stairs today 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the exact same thing.... now I can't get in at all! 

Best Answer

My FitBit just arrived today, and I've been trying for five hours now to log in to the app so I can set it up. Making the setup process so reliant on communication with your servers looks like a very bad design design right now! Why couldn't you just have the watch interact with the app locally, then upload data to FitBit when possible? That way, I could at least start using my new watch while I wait for your servers to get their act together.

Best Answer

I stupidly uninstalled the app after trying to reboot my fitbit!!! Now I can't get a new app and I want to see my run statistics!!! How much longer it's been hours???

Best Answer

Went to Sync my Flex 2 and it wouldn't sync. Restarted and updated my phone and the app, even deleted it and re-downloaded it, now I can't even log in. Friends are having the same issue since early this morning. 

Best Answer

This is absolutely bull**ahem**.  Fitbit users pay a lot of money for this and now we are having nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Almost half a day or longer. What is the actual issue and when will it be fixed? Lack of transparency and poor customer service are not something Fitbit can afford.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just tried to log back into my account. Considering I removed my charge earlier from the app, I’m back in and my watch is too, so my sat history is all there as well. I just logged in as normal. 

Best Answer

I hope what ever fix you come up with adjusts my steps. My Sense says I've walked 9000+ steps and have only done about 2500. Incredibly frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This morning  I cannot  transfer/sync info to another app. Still not working. 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

I mean data history.. 

Best Answer

I was just able to get in to both my online dashboard (thank goodness, I can update my food and not try to keep remembering.. lol).  I also was just able to get into the app on my Pixel 4XL to sync steps and my afternoon time on my elliptical from my Charge 4.  But any attempt to get in and check my connection to my scale (which is NOT syncing), and the app crashes.  So clearly SOMETHING has been done and worked successfully, but there is still an issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally, an information update has been posted at the top of the app.

Best Answer