Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 light continuously flashing when charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Flex 2 light continuously flashing when charging. Even I try to restart by pressing the button which charging 3 times it does not restart or vibrate. 

Checked for firmware update, and it shows there is no update to be done

Best Answer
50 REPLIES 50

Which light is flashing? Mine flashes white lights to let you know how the charging process is proceeding. It is a sort of a slow pulse rather than a quick flash. Is that what yoj mean?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

All 5 lights are flashing continuously, 4 white lights and a pink one and it is quick flash

Best Answer

Oh dear - that doesnt sound good! Just to make sure you have done the restart correctly, have a look at the proceedure below. If you are happy you have done it correctly Id suggest contacting customer service.

RESTART PROCEEDURE

Put your tracker into the charger so it has the charging lights showing. Then press the small buttin on the back of the charger 3 times within 5 seconds. It will vibrate with each press and then when all three are done it will very briefly flash all lights and then go back to charging lights and it is all done

Full instructions

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Did you ever get a resolution to this problem?  Mine is doing the exact same thing.  All lights flashing, won't charge and the reset does not work (followed the exact instructions).  

Best Answer

I'd  suggest you contact Customer Support as nothing has worked with the fixes you have tried.

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Youve not got the device in the charger in the right way round 

the pins arent aligned

Best Answer
0 Votes
That was definitely NOT the case with mine. It was a defect in the
Fitbit. Customer service was awesome and sent me a replacement at no
charge.
Best Answer
That was definitely NOT the case with mine. It was a defect in the
Fitbit. Customer service was awesome and sent me a replacement at no
charge.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great news @elsadoodle 👍

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Did you get it solved. Mine is doing the same. 

Best Answer

@PM_3 try restarting your tracker. Donit at least three times as one doesnt always work. Let us know how you go.

Restart your Tracker

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Mine is doing kinda the same. I suspect it is the charger and not the fitbit itself. Anyone have any tips for the battery charger?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DavidO82 Sorry no tips for the charger. It works or it doesnt.

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing this too!! All lights flashing, one of which is pink. The unit won't work now.

Best Answer

Yes mine is doing that too all 5 flashing when charging and 1 is pink ? Can't use it

is it broken ?I only use it for swimming

Best Answer

@DianeB65  @Michelle1234567 try restarting the tracker several times. Let us know how you go.

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that twice.. no buzz  and nothing happened. still flashing in charger..no vibrate either

Best Answer

You will need to contact Support (link in my signature) 

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit flex 2 is still flashing  i have tried a few times to reset.. no go !

Best Answer