Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 light continuously flashing when charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Flex 2 light continuously flashing when charging. Even I try to restart by pressing the button which charging 3 times it does not restart or vibrate. 

Checked for firmware update, and it shows there is no update to be done

Best Answer
50 REPLIES 50

Same problem, constant flashing and won’t charge as of today.  What are my options if this is still within warranty?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jjj.jane it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, let me give you a hand with your Flex 2. My apologies for the delay in responding your post.

If your device isn't charging anymore, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? and take in consideration the steps that are specified there. Such article also includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation. For any inquiry related to our warranty policies you can check them here

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just found my old Flex 2 and started charging it for about 30 minutes. When I press the charger button it just rapidly flashes all of the lights once. Plus, my charger keeps on popping the Fitbit out of the charging slot. Any info on this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been doing the same thing since I think Sat or Sun. All lights flash quickly simultaneously all white and one green. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

please I really need You to help me with the problem...I have been unable to go to the gym with our my Fitbit... Please help me with this ongoing problem... Please

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am not an engineer or expert.. im not sure why you are contacting me. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Flex 2 has four white lights and a purple light when you click the reset button. It does not vibrate.

Hi! I got an email from customer support and a direct message back on Twitter but both have been unhelpful so far. My specific claims were that this is negligence in a faulty chain of distribution and there must be an implied warranty since so many people have faulty products. This is obviously a hardware issue on Fitbit's end that they are neglecting. It's absolutely outrageous that not everyone can't get a refund for this their malfunctioning Fitbit Flex 2's just because it was never a headline.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit flex 2 while flashing fast is showing 4 white and one pink.  Did you find out what the problem was?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Renata,

I found no fix! I emailed Fitbit support and unfortunately, they only gave me a 25% discount (this was last week). I will be contacting them again when I have the time. Please contact Fitbit support as well. I will get back to this forum once I have a fix because I know this is one-hundred percent an issue on their end and not on the consumer's end.

Best Answer
Thank you for replying. It was working fine 2 days ago, which was the last
time I charged it and wore it. So its definitely a Fitbit malfunction.
Best Answer

Mine is doing the same. I'm out of warranty so all they will offer is a discount on a new one. Nothing is vaguely as discrete as the Flex 2 so time to leave Fitbit maybe. I've tried everything the suggested but still have the flashing lights

Best Answer