Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Flex 2 Discontinued?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just tried to order the Flex 2 off the fitbit website for our company wellness program, but it has been taken off the website. Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? 

Best Answer
100 REPLIES 100
What about purchased warranties for them? I’ve had to use warranty twice in a month cause neither new tracker would track my distance at all.
Best Answer

@Sweet_Cheeks Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

@jennifferlee @Sweet_Cheeks the Flex 2 should still work with future versions of the app and you should be able to wear it normally. If you have any issues with your Flex 2 you can contact our Support team for assistance. For extended warranties you can always check Amazon's or the sellers terms of service or check the reviews for that service there.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Get a Flex 2 while you can from Amazon or elsewhere. By far my favorite model, the straps last unlike the Flex, and they are waterproof. It is thinner than the Flex, and there are no charging issues like the Flex. I am sad they won't continue it, or have another model similar. 

Best Answer
Happily I found one at Walmart $59.
Best Answer

I just ordered one as well thinking that my current one was just dead....Hasn't synced in over four days and I need it for the company wellness program. Really frustrated if I just ordered an obsolete device.

Best Answer

Hey @Andielyn, yes, I understand how you feel, I also love the Flex 2 because of it's great design and comfort, and it makes me sad that Fitbit has decided to take it off from the online store. But as I mentioned, you can take a look at our retailers in case that you need accessories. If you need just assistance, you can contact our Support team. 

@TreyC, sounds great that you have found one! I appreciate the update. 

@Redhead_lassy, Sounds great that you just ordered a new Flex 2. Could you please tell me if you already tried the tips in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? to make the previous one work? Let me know. 

I'll be around guys!

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I love mine too. I just ordered a spare from the Fitbit store in Australia where they still have some in stock. 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Yes. I’ve tried everything. I spoke with Fitbit customer service and they did some digging around. Apparently, the issue is on the syncing with my company’s “vivarae” site and not on the Fitbit side. I sent a request for help regarding that to them directly. I’m hoping I’m not the only user with issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for taking the time to contact our Support team for further help @Redhead_lassy. I hope you get a resolution from "Vivarae" soon, so you can keep syncing the data from your Fitbit, without inconvenience. 

Thanks for stopping by @NellyG!

Keep me updated! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is very disappointing.  The low profile and versatility of the Flex 2 is why I loved it so much.  I don't want to wear a large fitness tracker.  I hope there is a Flex 3 in the works.

Best Answer

Extremely unhappy about this.  I just bought my flex 2 because I don’t like the larger ones and I just wanted something simple.  Now it’s discontinued less than 2 months after I purchased it?  Not gonna lie....I’m a little upset 

Best Answer

Hey guys, @Ninks919  and @Mstree65 , welcome aboard! Well, I don't know if our team will release a Flex 3 or some sort of Flex 2 successor, but stay tune. In the meantime, if you need Flex 2 wristbands or other accessories, you can take a look at Fitbit retailers on this link. Also, I want to thank you all for your feedback. 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

i was just on fitbit.com and don't see the flex2 anymore, I see you sell bands for it but not the actual fitness tracker. Is it discontinued, if so what is your cheapest fitness tracker? If you got rid of it, I'm very disappointed but it was such a small fitness tracker and so nice. It was so cheap compared to others cause I'm not paying over 100 dollars for a fitness tracker

Best Answer
I had same issue. Then I bought a charge 3 and it’s been nothing but trouble. It’s 2 weeks old. Won’t stay sunk to the device. Have to keep refreshing. I don’t recommend that one as a replacement. If you want waterproof this one is but otherwise I’ve had nothing but issues
Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently dropped my flex2 tracking device on the floor by my computer desk and could not find it after searching for days (my eye sight is not the greatest). I decided to purchase a new one and to my surprise couldn't find one in the website store. I found a new one on ebay and bought it. It was the sellers last one. Most on ebay were used or new ones offered at a ridiculous price.I hope to eventually find the one I dropped and will at least have 2 working devices. I loved the product's simplicity and slim design. Flex2 is great in the pool. Unfortunately, it will be impossible to find before too long.

Best Answer

Well, when mine dies, I’m done. I don’t want a watch or a smart phone on my wrist...I just  want  a simple tracker.  More is not always better IMO

Best Answer

I agree. Very disappointed. Bought the flex2 to keep in challenges after I got my smartwatch. Just need something to track steps. Now all the Fitbits have some sort of watch face. I don't need that. Unless a Flex3 comes out, when this one dies, I'll be done with Fitbit. Sad. Have had 5 different models over the years (Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Ionic, and Flex2). It will be sad to see them go.

Moderator edit:  format

Best Answer

Yes it has.  You can still get them out there, but it is no longer in production. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @jlh71778, @bigragu, @Ninks919 and @Mks18706. Welcome to our Community forum! Hello, @Sweet_Cheeks and @JSkillman, it’s nice to see you around.

@jlh71778@Ninks919 and @JSkillman thanks for your preference and loyalty. Our team is always working on our devices based on your feedback, and while the Flex 2 isn't available, we have other devices that will help you to continue reaching your goals at an affordable price.

As @Mks18706 mentioned, you can always check with our authorized retailers, as they may have one left waiting for you. Even though this device isn't being sold in our website, we'll continue supporting it.

@Sweet_Cheeks thanks for sharing details about your Charge 3 behavior. This shouldn’t be happening and appreciate your efforts in fixing it. Could you please provide me with more details about the issue and the steps that you’ve tried?

@bigragu, sounds great that you got a new one! I understand how you feel, as it’s my next favorite device, simple yet the best. Since you mentioned that your old device wasn’t found yet, I’ve gone ahead and contact our support team about this situation. They’ll be contacting you back via email, so stay tuned.

I'll be around, so keep me posted about the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not about the costs, it's about the style. I don't want or need one with any type of face. That's why I picked the flex2. 

Best Answer