Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Flex 2 Discontinued?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just tried to order the Flex 2 off the fitbit website for our company wellness program, but it has been taken off the website. Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? 

Best Answer
100 REPLIES 100

Hi Fibit

I completely agree with all the previous posts too.

I love the simplicity of Flex 2.  The alert functions.  I use it as my alarm clock.  I have numerous bands for this, including a Tory Burch one, which cost more than the Flex2 😀

Please ask them to look into a Flex3 or upgrade but keeping the Flex2 simplicity.

I started with the original Flex and have been so happy with that and Flex2.

I don’t want any of the other ones.

I hope my Flex2 keeps going for a while yet (charging seems to be playing up at the mo) as I won’t be purchasing any of the others unless a Flex3 comes out.

Thanks for reading.

Best Answer
Exactly!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi @JSkillman and @Ninks919, great to hear from you. Hi @EQF, welcome to our Community.

@EQF, thanks for the love towards the Flex and now the Flex 2. It's great that you have a couple of extra accessories for your Fitbit device. Though both devices are popular, I'd like to share with you that our team continues searching for improvements in all our devices based on our user's feedback.

@JSkillman and @Ninks919, we’ll continue to support Flex 2, along with any questions you might have during your use of the product.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's how I feel too! I have 2 very expensive Samsung Smart Watches that can do everything the Flex 2 can do and so much more, but I rarely wear them. I wear my Flex 2 all the time....27/7. The Flex 2 simplicity is so nice! The fact that it is waterproof is great too. I won't be buying any of the fancier models either.

Best Answer

I agree. I actually wear mine on my ankle. That would look pretty stupid if it had a watch face. LOL.

Best Answer

Hi @jennifferlee, it's nice to see you around!

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Flex 2, and I see your point of view as for me it's also one of the best devices. Our team is always looking in improving our products, and I'm sure your feedback will not be taken for granted.

I appreciate your preference, and let me know if you have another question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bragi and new high end wearable tech all capitalize on fitting the devices and integrating into people’s lives passively or with as little intrusion as possible.

flex 1 + 2 were the lightest wrist wearable offerings on the market that let people:

- wear it and forget they are wearing it

- go to sleep with it while not actively feeling it

- go about every day things without always feeling it’s there, like another rebranded watch

light weight and water proof allow many people in professions like Nursing and field workers and soldiers to get their hands wet, wash their hands repeatedly, get soil and dirt and others mixed in with their hands without actively feeling they are wearing something expensive and or anything at all.

flexes series has been a great entry level product that also attract new people to Fitbit. There are definitely many income and market share opportunities to be had, for Fitbit to improve further with a flex 3 product even lighter, and last even longer, while just as water proof......before a competitor fills the gap.

Best Answer

Hi @WeiChen, welcome on board!

I appreciate you for sharing your feedback towards the Flex and Flex 2. I think the same as this is one of the best devices ever and I'm glad that all of you had a good experience with it.

Our team constantly checks our users comments to improve all our products and provide you with a device that fits your needs. Your words haven't gone unnoticed and I'll be sure that I will pass this along.

See you around!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love the Flex 2 as it is a tracker I can wear with my regular watch which I also love to wear! I don't want a tracker with a face. The simplicity of the Flex 2 is great as is the app on my phone and tablet. I swim, sleep and Walt with my Flex 2. If there isn't a future Flex 3 I will have to change brand.

Best Answer

I'm a Flex 2 gal and just bought a couple replacement bands for mine from an on-line retailer as fitbit.com no longer carries the black ones.  I was very disappointed to see the Flex 2 is also no longer available; however, I hope the syncing remains available as no other model works for my needs and lifestyle.  Please keep our lovely little Flex 2s working!

Best Answer

Hi @Fitfunuser1 and @Glensgal. It's great to see new faces around!

I truly appreciate you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your Flex 2. I'm happy to hear about your experience with it and I totally feel you as it's also one my favorite devices. It's has the right design and track everything that I look for. Our team loves to hear our member's feedback, and I'm sure they'll work on our products so they can fit your lifestyle.

Hope to see you around. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are still some at Amazon at the same price.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I looked on that site and didn't see the flex 2 fitbit.

Best Answer

They sell a U.S. version. Why not try that, they have it in stock.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @KalelAnton26 and @dudzee. Welcome to the Community Forums! I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

Thanks for your interesting in the Fitbit Flex 2. While it's not longer sold in our website, you can find this device and its accessories available in some of our authorized retailers. As you know, Fitbit constantly works on new devices to help people live healthier lives, and be sure that your comments will not be taken for granted.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes
None of the retailers that you mention sell it either!
Best Answer

Hi @jlh71778, I'm glad to see you around.

The link provided above will show some of our authorized retailers, but you can get in touch with other retailers around you to receive more information about their Flex 2 availability.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I just noticed the flex 2 is nowhere available anymore; I have red the conversations earlier about this. Everybody has the same reason to be into the flex2.

We do not need a watch... we need a small discrete waterproof tracking device.

(Specially if you already have a nice watch.. )

I am a daily outdoor swimmer & walker and I love the flex2.

I was looking for a new flex2 and I think it is a really strange way to discover the flex2 is not there

anymore; why don't you just mention the flex2 is not available anymore on the fitbit site/shop? 

Will there be a flex3 yes or no? 

I live in Amsterdam so the partners you link to are of no use to me.

Looking forward to hear from you & with BR,

Suz

Best Answer

I have a question. I just submitted my request for a replacement for my Flex 2 since the battery died and I can't get it to charge or do anything and it's still under warranty. I asked if the replacement would be another Flex 2 and they said it would be whatever is in the warehouse. My question is, what would be a replacement for Flex 2, since it's discontinued and apparently out of stock with Fitbit,  and what does Fitbit have in the warehouse to replace it with?

Best Answer
I ended up getting the charge 3. Love it. Little bigger but does a lot.
Best Answer