Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2,019 Miles in 2019

ANSWERED

Hello all!  The New Year is upon us very soon!  How fun would it be to walk/run/move 2,019 miles in the year 2019?!

2,019 miles =

5.53 miles per day

38.82 miles per week

168.25 miles per month

For me, if I walk 5.5 miles, it's around 13K steps.  Running is a bit less, around 10,500 steps.

Let's use this thread to track our mileage and smash our goals!  Happy New Year!

Since the web-based dashboards have been decommissioned by Fitbit, I created a group in the Fitbit app.  I'm not sure if you're able to search for custom groups, but if you'd like an invite, you can shoot me a message and I'll send you a friend request so then I can invite you.

E783865B-86DE-4E20-8ADA-1BADD0E9F902.png

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
207 REPLIES 207

Christmas shopping pushed me over the edge in more ways than one today - 2020 miles (which is good because I'm going on a trip and forgot the charger - d'oh)!

Dean_I_1-1576342104483.png

Best Answer

I do believe my work for 2019 is finished.  Currently at 2066.57 miles.  This gives me some breathing room as I prepare to enjoy and recover from time spent in a Turkey coma in about 11 days..😀🤣😀🤣. Until then I’m still stepping...🙂

Best Answer

steps 121919.PNG

I completed my goal on 12/16/19!  Incredibly exciting and I can't wait start 2020 and do this for a second year!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Will this group exist for 2020 as well and can I join?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NJguy Yes, the new group exists here.  I will send you a friend request and then once you accept my friend request, I can add you to the group in the Fitbit app.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hit 2019 miles the first week of December.  Had I not forgotten my charger and had a dead Fitbit  for 12 days of my very active September vacation in Italy, Switzerland and the Netherlands, would’ve hit 2019 miles in mid November.

Whyshoshoni_0-1577551664147.jpeg

Best Answer
I'd like to be in this group if possible if doing it for 2020
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks again everyone for participating last year.  Congrats if you hit your goal!  The new group for 2020 is located here.  Wishing everyone a great 2020!

Best Answer
0 Votes