Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The redesigned Fitbit app is rolling out!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We’re thrilled to share that the redesigned Fitbit app starts rolling out today! Check out our latest blog for how to get the most out of the new app. 

Note: Please be patient if you don't see it right away, as it will take some time to roll out to everyone.

The redesigned Fitbit app is here to help you reach your goals, which features are you most excited to try out? Let us know in the comments below!

Best Answer
135 REPLIES 135

Ditto  sadly

Best Answer

My daughter & I both got the new app yesterday & noticed that we can set up a family without her having to have the Fitbit Ace. I invited her to join my family & she got an email saying "we can see who walks the most steps per day, join in on fun step competitions and send motivating messages to each other." How do we do the step competitions??

Best Answer
0 Votes

What a waste of money.  I will never return to Fitbit again. It's almost like a DOS version from back in the day. 

Best Answer

@Rainmom61 yes, under Personal Records as Longest Goal Streak (the longest streak ever) and Current Goal Streak:

Screenshot_20231002_121116_Connect.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LeticiaFitbit is there any place to report bugs and issues with the new app? Not talking complaining but reporting actual issues. it feels like an early beta release and it's riddled with bugs and inconsistencies. It is clearly unfinished (some bits are still from an old app like setting HR zones, the HR zone names are not consistent across the app and many more). I know Fitbit never reveals a roadmap but are there any plans to actually turn this beta release into a complete and consistent product or this is what we're going to end up with?

Best Answer

While exploring what device I will purchase to replace my Versa, which I've used for years, (replacing a few times when the old ones glitched beyond repair,) I'm still trying to make peace with this mess of an app redesign. I find I am SO demotivated because it takes *multiple* clicks to find stats from previous days of the week, and it's beyond ridiculous if you, like me, like to quickly scroll down to see previous weeks. I do not care what my daily average is, I like to see how I did this Monday vs. last, for example. Once I finally get to a place where I can look at an individual day, hitting the back arrow at the top doesn't take you back to the previous page, (so I can compare other days, weeks, etc.) NOPE, the joke is on the end user because it takes you all the way back to the crappy new home page on the app. On top of all that, the things I like to track require scrolling far down or additional multiple clicks. Where before I looked at the app throughout the day to see how I'm doing and stay motivated, now I find I actually dread looking at it and no longer find it helps me reach my goals. I want all the money I've given this sorry company back and whoever is behind this fired. It's is the biggest joke of a fitness app I could ever have imagined and my dog could do better. Its' CRAP.

Best Answer
Refund!  Well Said!
Best Answer

Thanks but I’m not seeing this anywhere on the app. (Use to be at the top of dash banner)
How do I get to that screen?

Best Answer

Makes me wonder who they’re catering to.

They don’t seem to grasp the sophistication of their users.

Best Answer

Exactly. The whole thing is now an insult to our intelligence.

Best Answer

So sick of seeing the range of heart rates (bpm) pop up on the main page. Keep it in next portion, not up front.

After heart surgery, I want precision (as much as a gadget like this can offer), not some useless range.

Best Answer

I don't know a single user that likes your new "downgrade." This app couldn't possibly have passed a focus group challenge. Haven't you ever heard the expression, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"? I'm mystified that that you green-lit this act of sabotage. 🤬

Best Answer
It is a mystery!  And I just saw the ad for the new Charge 6 ... HA HA HA  ... Not with my $$$
Best Answer

I was about to pre-order the charge 6. Then they destroyed the best part about the fitbit.... the app! What are they thinking??

Best Answer
Agreed ... No Charge 6 for me .. time for a change
Best Answer

Agree. It's like it has been zoomed in. I just want to see it all at a glance and then choose what to focus on 

Best Answer

Totally agree. I said it's like it wS developed for a primary school child 

Best Answer

I hate it. Am now too embarrassed to open in public! It's like I'm on some sort of child's site

Best Answer

It's bloody awful....I hate it !!!!!!!

Best Answer

The best feature you could offer right now is the option to use the previous ap.

Best Answer