Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire can't change clock face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased the Inspire and can't figure out how to change the clock face.  It only lets me adjust to a 12 or 24 hour clock.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Thank you for responding - I had to do a whole reset rigamarole and then was able to make the change. Sure wish the technology behind the tracker idea could be streamlined!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
32 REPLIES 32

To change your clock face:
1. With your tracker nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the account icon
> Inspire tile.
2. Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
3. Browse the available clock faces. Tap a clock face to see a detailed view.
4. Tap Select to add the clock face to Inspire.

Best Answer

I have tried to change my clock face,  but I keep getting an error message that my Fitbit Inspire HR is not in range; it's turned on, and 2in from my app. Nothing is syncing to my app

Best Answer
0 Votes

@annieoklie  The usual things to try when you get syncing / connection issues are:

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I tap the account button, no option appears to let me change the clock face.  Not there at all....Am I missing something?

Best Answer

To be specific, when I click "account", the only thing I see is Badges Trophies and Friends across the top.  I'd really love to change the clock face!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@pbjelly1 what are you using (android app, ios app...)?

If I am on the main dashboard of the android app and I select the picture of my fitbit at the top right of the screen I get an option for the clockfaces.

Best Answer

It's an android - samsung galaxy 4.  No clock face anywhere.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sorry @pbjelly1 but I cannot explain why you are not seeing the same as me. I hope someone else posts with an answer

Best Answer

I have an Android note 3 and have to hit the watch icon next to the battery and not the settings icon

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for responding - I had to do a whole reset rigamarole and then was able to make the change. Sure wish the technology behind the tracker idea could be streamlined!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the info about finding the clock faces under the watch icon...It worked!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Happy i could help

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Help! I am trying to follow these instructions, but the words "clock face" appear nowhere at all! I'm going through all the settings after clicking on "device settings," and I can change everything but the clock face. What am I missing? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, update: I found that the directions work on my phone, but not on my laptop. Why is the laptop application incomplete? I also cannot sync my fitbit with my laptop at all.     :0(

Best Answer

If you go onto your Fitbit app and then click your profile it should list the different watches you have connected, once you click this it will have watch faces as an option once you have selected the watch you want to change the face of. Up the top it will say my watch faces or something like that, you want the select the other option which is all watch faces or something. Once you select the face you want you click apply or select (whatever it says) and it should sync to your inspire.

If it says there is something wrong then just close the app completely and try again (this worked for me), if that doesn’t work try restarting your phone.

hope this helped, sorry it wasn’t that descriptive

Best Answer

Thank you!!!!!!  I don't know if this helped the original writer,  but you helped me! I've been trying to find this for two days!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried resetting the tracker a few times but it didn't work. It syncs very well. I do receive notifications and everything but can't change the clockfaces. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Zip died so I bought an Inspire HR. Added it to the app on my Android phone but it would not update the firmware while the phone was connected to my home WIFI. Turned off the WIFI connection on the phone and the Inspire HR finished installing firmware update while connected to mobile data. Connected the phone to home WIFI and tried to change clock face. Fitbit app told me I did not have internet connection. All other internet connected apps on the phone worked so I tried the fitbit app on my Android tablet. Same thing, no internet connection.

To shorten the story it was my Pi-Hole add blocker that was blocking "www.google-analytics.com". I whitelisted "www.google-analytics.com" and I am able to change the clock face and I suppose I will be able to update the firmware.

This begs the question as to why it is necessary to access "www.google-analytics.com" when upgrading a Fitbit? Sure would like this changed!

Best Answer

When I click on the clock face I want it just shows a white screen with green circle going round and round it doesn't actually let me see the face or change it on my fitbit. Do you know what I can try?

Thanks 

Best Answer