Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Ionic + Bitmoji Watchface

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I loaded the Bitmoji Watchface after seeing it show up in my news feed, and now my watch will not sync with the app, which means I can't swap off this Watchface...unless I factory reset?

Has anyone else tried this watchface? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi folks! Just checking in here.

I had an opportunity to speak with our engineers about this issue and they have advised the following:

1. First, try restarting the clock by swiping up on the Today app and then swiping back down. I would also make sure your Fitbit app is up to date, as well as the firmware on your watch. 
  2. If your Bitmoji clock is stuck at 0%, then your file transfer has not initiated fully. This can be resolved by making sure your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts have been linked. Step by step instructions on how to do so can be found, here
  3. If your Bitmoji clock is stuck at 2% then your file transfer has been initiated but is stuck. You can resolve this by restarting your watch, restarting your phone, and toggling your Bluetooth on/off. Once you've completed these steps, please uninstall the Bitmoji clock face and attempt to install it again. 
  4. If it is still not working, then you may need to clear the cache and data from your Fitbit app by navigating to the settings of your Android phone. This can also be achieved by deleting the Fitbit app and reinstalling. 

With that, you should be back up and running with your new Bitmoji clockface! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
78 REPLIES 78

Same here. The app has been trying to install for the last 8 hours and my Versa will not synch since. Tried turning off and even uninstalling the Fitbit app. It still tries to download the bitmoji. How to  make it stop?

Best Answer

@Xipher_404 @DiBar  Sorry for the trouble you encountered as you started using this watch face. The site outage is now resolved, so you should be able to sync normally once more. You'll also find assistance further for the Bitmoji clockface here, if needed. Please check that article and perform a sync, then let us know if you continue to have difficulty.

Best Answer

I downloaded the Bitmoji watchface, but I get a teleporting message that stays at 0%

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. I downloaded the watch face I synced it with my bit on account but it is stuck at "Teleporting to smartwacts 0%"

Best Answer

I agree with the 0% “transporting  issue that was stated in this thread. Not working for my Versa either. There’s definitely a hiccup with this...

Best Answer

I was finally able to get everything to sync up by making sure that the phone screen did not go to sleep while teleporting to the watch.

Not sure that will work for everyone, but it worked for me.

Best Answer

Thanks for the tip @Xipher_404 !

@Gabriellemae  @B-Rad87  @DRuth  Can you try again, making sure to place your phone nearby and keeping its screen on for the duration? Let us know if this works for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No luck. It never moves off of zero percent. I don't think this app is ready for primetime. I have a pixel 3 if that helps any.

Best Answer

Still no luck with the suggested method. I currently have an iPhone 7, with all apps and phone updated. The 0% is still an issue. Might I add, the Versa shows a constant spinning wheel on the face, but never loads anything...

Best Answer

To be clear, regarding my tip, it took many minutes for it to move off of 0%. It finally staering moving, a few points at a time. 

Be sure you:

- Download/Install Snapchat to your device

- Linked your Snapchat account to Bitmoji (mine detected the account)

- Restart your phone

- Restart your watch

Those things worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine still is not loading .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good old Fitbit ,new software to install and it breaks sync why am I not surprised

Fitbit Ionic and OnePlus 6T
Best Answer
0 Votes

LoadingI’ve followed all the instructions and still nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried to set mine up this morning (Samsung s9+) stuck on 2% all morning. Finally gave up and put my old clock face back on. Really wanted to try this one 

Best Answer

I have the same issue. It is stuck on teleporting 0%. I tried restarting phone and Fitbit. Changing clock back to previous one and retrying the bitmoji. I tried leaving phone screen on for an hour, my fitbit stayed close by. It never moves from. 0%. I have an ionic and Samsung s9.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wouldn’t work this morning so I changed back to standard face. Tried again tonight as it seemed to be fixed. Now I’ve got the white loading wheel and the app keeps crashing. Because the app crashed and won’t stay loaded I can’t even change the face back again! What can I do? Is there still a wider problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has also been stuck on Teleporting 2% since yesterday no matter how long I keep the app open.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same trouble. I installed it yesterday, but was stuck at 2% teleporting. I've tried switching back to my old clock face and then back to the Bitmoji one. It seems like a really fun watch face, and I'd love to use it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing. Teleporting 2% and now it wont let me change it back to my previous watchface. I do have a peeking bitmoji but it never changes like it should with different activities. 

Best Answer