Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ionic screen falls off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The entire face fell off my ionic and all of its guts came out! They replaced it in December and today the face fell off the replacement too. Anyone else having this problem? I am not rough on the watch and I have never dropped it.

Best Answer
270 REPLIES 270
I can't afford another one either
Best Answer

Not buying another one 

Best Answer

The sad thing is they know how long these watches last, and refuse to come up with a solution that will address customers having to spend $$$ to replace watches that will NOT last more than a year. I am looking forward to the announcement of a 
My watch was replaced with a refurbished watch, and less than six months I had the same problem. I choose to NOT buy another watch from Fitbit and went with 🍎

. Good luck."

Best Answer

My face just fell off today, sitting at my desk. It completely became off, everything disconnected from the circuit board. So it's dead. 

It's past a year warranty so I'm not going to bother with FitBit since they neither bother with anything past the warranty nor seem to have fixed the problem. 

Sad because it was great when it worked, but for around $300 when I bought it, I'm over FitBit with all the other issues I've had.

Best Answer

I am having frequwnt issues eith screen and display and 2 yrs this is 3rd watch i am having problem. I think now i will give off fitbit...would not buy anymore 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I will not buy anymore...
Best Answer

My screen has died, non-responsive on the left hand side. Fitbit have said it's out of warranty even though it was a replacement for my first which died. They don't seem to last longer than a year which is pretty mental considering the price. It works out about £30 a month to own one at that rate...

Best Answer
That's why I'll never buy another Fitbit.  Hope you find a nice replacement!Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer

For the second time my Fitbit ionic face fell off. Upgrading to this watch was a disaster. I’m going apple. I’m out!

Best Answer
Agree

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wise choice. I love, love, love my Apple Watch.  I moved on and never looked back. Welcome to the family.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why keep purchasing them if you know the watch will only last a year or less?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Smart move!Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer

My first was the surge. Strong sturdy watch. I upgraded to the ionic. When the first face fell off within four months of purchasing, they sent me the replacement.

they used to have a good replacement programme.

Best Answer

Soon join you.

Best Answer

Hello,

I received the fitbit versa as a gift I loved it until the screen fell off as I was walking. I called customer service and I explained to customer support what happened and emailed them a picture a per there request. Because it was still under warranty they sent me another fitbit versa. I was very happy with the replacement untill the screen fell off again, this time it is just haging.

I Ccalled customer support only so they can give a 25% discount. An explanation would be much appreciated as to why this is happening to a $225 watch. Do you think I would ever trust your brand again. This product has a serious problem. It is not acceptable to have the screen falling off. We are paying good money for YOUR product. What have you done to resolve the issue? Maybe you should remove iit from the market until you have resolved the proble.

. The fitbit versa should be a very durable watch because we should be able to go to the gym, for a run, swim and not worry that we are going to lose our screen while doing our activities. I wish I was able to include pictures of both my watches.. So sad that you are not willing to take responsibility for your defective watches. At least offer to repair them.  

Writhing that you are sorry to hear about our inconveniences  does not resolve the problem. We chose your brand and were left with a  very bitter taste and short of $225 in our pocket.

Best Answer
We apologize for the inconvenience, We are willing to send you over anew
and stronger Fitbit watch to replace the one previous but you will have to
pay 50% of the watch which is $150, the Fitbit Watch we want to send down
to you is worth $300 , if you are okay with that kindly let us know so we
can let you know the method of payment.

Regards.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I didn’t know this was happening to the Versa also. My 3 watches were all Ionics. The first two lasted under a year.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Sorry this happened to you but welcome to the club!! Fitbit replaces your damaged under warranty device with one that has been refurbished...junk for junk. Nothing will be done about it, it has happened to so many of us. I have moved on and will never buy or recommend another Fitbit device again.

Best Answer
We didn’t expect it either anyways let us know if you want us to send you
over the new watch so we can send you the Cashapp tag for you to make
payment and forward us the screenshot as prove of payment, once that’s done
the new watch will be ship down to you.

Regards.
Best Answer
0 Votes