Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 4/24 - Issues with setup, syncing, and App Gallery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Fitbit Update 04/25/18: We have rolled out a fix and all Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic users should now be able to use their devices normally. If you continue to encounter difficulty with syncing or setup, please consult these help resources:

Fitbit Update 04/24/2018: We are working to resolve an issue affecting Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic that is impacting syncing, setup and firmware updates, music transfer, the Weather app, and downloading apps/clock faces from the App Gallery. Thanks for your patience!
Best Answer
293 REPLIES 293
Hi, we had an electrical storm here last night, burnt out our modem so changed the modem and thought that must have been the problem with the lonic, I know now that other people are having the same problem.

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue, are there any solutions for this yet?

Cannot get any apps or clock faces on the iOS Fitbit app.

Best Answer

Same issue! I can’t get past the clock error screen. And no clocks will load in the app...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also no reply from Fitbits support team online 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think FitBit is just having technical problems, according to people on another post: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa/Problem-Clock-faces-VERSA/m-p/2669714#M10555

What we're missing is some sort of official confirmation, hopefully somebody from FitBit will update us soon (I'm having the same issues!)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same problem, cannot access clock faces at all.  Nothing to display / choose from, very frustrating / disappointing. Too many glitches occur on these Fitbit watches, love the style and comfort but these multitude of problems we all suffer from need to be ironed out. I had a Garmin before and never had any glitches but changed to Fitbit as preferred the style and look. Please iron out the problems Fitbit, you will lose custom.

Best Answer

Also Received my device today was very excited until i found out i cant use is because i cant select a clock face any news as to when this is going to be resolved

Best Answer

Same exact problem.  I downloaded a the newest version and now have the clock error message.  

Best Answer

I’ve had the Ionic since March. It has been nothing but issues. Firstly I couldn’t update the firmware and now after resetting everything, the update worked! Now I can’t use the watch again as I can’t select a watch face...when will this be fixed?

Best Answer

Hi, just purchased a new ionic, before the set up had finished it came up with a 'clock error' . On the watch screen. Have tried the chance it the app but it doesn't load any other watch faces. Any hints on how to fix the issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same Clock error message, and nothing is working. Watch was ok yesterday. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue, it was fine this morning until I updated the watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pretty self explanatory from the subject. When I tap my profile card in the upper right corner then my device then my apps I get nothing there. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking like quite a few of use are having same Clock error message. Hopefully Fitbit will tell us how to fix??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah! I have the same problem. Bought it today and front screen just says «clock error».. hope they fix the bug fast

Best Answer
0 Votes

Received this from Fitbit through Facebook

“Hi, Dave. Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any inconvenience it's caused. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Please let us know if there's anything we may do to assist you in the meantime.”

Best Answer

I completed three different activities yesterday, but am only able to view the first one.  I need to be able to look at my stats for coaching purposes.  I went to the activities dashboard on line and in my app, but only the first one can be seen.

Thank You

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought this today and I’m facing the same issue. It’s not even lettting me view any apps on the app itself apart from the clock faces not being available. It would be good to look at both issues. Highly disappointing

Best Answer

Same here, got it about an hour ago and nothing works.... Not impressed! 😞

Best Answer

Me too. But glad I'm not the only one. Seems to be a common problem

Best Answer
0 Votes