Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Fitbit Pay

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 04/10/2018 - Chase is now officially supported by Fitbit Pay! So, if you have a Chase Visa card, it can now be added to your Fitbit Wallet. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 10/6/2017 - Note that Windows Pay is not yet available via the Windows 10 app, and will be coming soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the availability of Fitbit Ionic, we are excited to announce Fitbit Pay! This feature will allow you to add credit and debit cards to your watch to make contactless payments, wherever you are.

The video below will help you get up and running with Fitbit Pay: 

If you have further questions about using Fitbit Pay, check the following help resources:

Best Answer
275 REPLIES 275

i know i tried to add a card but my bank was not in the list they don't really have that many banks they need to work faster at adding new banks i bought mine based on being able to do this and to reply to a text which it shows you in the forum that it has both of those abilities and i can't use either so annoyed...............
Healthy babies proof God is with us

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
no it went through the entire process and at the end it said my bank was not on the list i tried a second card that one is not on there either so i went in to view the list of banks in America and there really are not that many i would think all the main stream banks would be there, they are not so I'm being forced to wait they need to move on this, this is why apple is so much better they need to play catch up with the competition...

Juzz Kat
Best Answer
0 Votes
isn't it sad i feel like its false advertising it should say limited banks or they could just put a pep in their step to add more
also the forum says my watch has notification and quick replies and it does not have quick replies at least not on the iPhone

Juzz Kat
Best Answer
0 Votes
it might work well for the banks on the list they just need to add a lot more banks not every bodies bank is in there

Juzz Kat
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there anything we can do to encourage participation by our banks? Like some others I see here, I need Chase/JPMorgan. It's a big institution, so I'd think there are a lot of people interested in them. Are they hesitant to participate because of security risk, or is it a matter of Fitbit getting them loaded?

Fitbit Sense| Fitbit Alta | retired Garmin | retired Fitbit Ionic | Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Best Answer

Well in the end I gave up waiting and had a look at starling bank, one of the whopping huge two options we have in the UK 😑 So far I'm very impressed by them, nice fast app, easy to apply for and very nice package the card is delivered in is a step above what you get from a high street bank.  All setup with Fitbit pay now so if I know I'm going anywhere that I won't have my wallet with me then I can transfer a few quid to starling so I know I can pay with my ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly what I did. Very happy with starling bank. Good app, easy to set up acc.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
That's what I'm wanting is Chase Morgan!
I'm irritated that I put the passcode on my watch before not knowing Chase
wasn't on Fitbit's list of banks, and nobody's willing to help me take the
passcode off until I finally need it!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@pedersen1941wrote:

Can you please explain/elaborate? I am not in full understanding of your post - my apologies. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/MST-for-future-Fitbit-Version/idc-p/2584637%23M156620
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys! Can I use FitBit wallet in Lithuania? My watch dont let me add my debit/credit card...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Probably not in that case. There are only certain banks that have signed up to Fitbit pay. If you seach on the Fitbit help site there is a list of Banks in certain Countries that have signed up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for answer. 

So how I underestand, wallet can use only that users from that countries which is in fitbit list?

Cause my bank is Swedbank (sweden). But they have branch office in LT.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't know you couldn't take the pass code off now I'm plugged to because my card is not there either

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just now turned mine off

In the same window where you do WiFi settings at the bottom it says device lock, click on that choose disable it turns off, is done in the app on your phone

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@moedawg140wrote:

@pedersen1941wrote:

Can you please explain/elaborate? I am not in full understanding of your post - my apologies. 

Go in the phone app tio the same window you do Wi-Fi settings at the bottom you will see device lock click on that choose disable lock screen. It turns out off, when you need a pin go back tio set out again in there...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@malgpz900wrote:

Probably not in that case. There are only certain banks that have signed up to Fitbit pay. If you seach on the Fitbit help site there is a list of Banks in certain Countries that have signed up.

I know that/  what we all need is for them to all other banks before Apple steals all the rights we need louts Notre banks to allow access

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kitnpawz704wrote:

I didn't know you couldn't take the pass code off now I'm plugged to because my card is not there either

Never mind this one I just figured it out myself how to change l8tr turn it off

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kitnpawz704wrote:

Never mind this one I just figured it out myself how tio change or turn out off 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kitnpawz704wrote:

@moedawg140wrote:

@pedersen1941wrote:

Go in the phone app tio the same window you do Wi-Fi settings at the bottom you will see device lock click on that choose disable lock screen. It turns out off, when you need a pin go back tio set out again in there...

Thanks for your response. Are you not able to set the Device Lock setting to “Enabled for Fitbit Pay Only”? That is what I set my Ionic to, so the device prompts me for the pin before the card shows  on the screen (enabling Fitbit Pay). I learned that using my own debit/credit card pin was detrimental to my use because I would usually input the numbers wrongly most of the times I tried. As a solution, I used an easy-to-use pin so I could unlock Fitbit Pay easily, as the pin to unlock Fitbit Pay isn’t actually tied to my debit/credit card pin. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/MST-for-future-Fitbit-Version/idc-p/2584637%23M156620
Best Answer
0 Votes