Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Day Weight Loss Challenge

ANSWERED

I'm starting a 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge on January 1, 2016.

My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I previously lost 60 pounds from May 2011 through December 2012 and would like to trim down a bit more.

Anyone interested?

Track your starting weight on Day 1 and your ending weight on Day 90.  This group will be here to encourage and support each other, while also holding each other accountable.  Feel free to share your successes and challenges, along with any helpful tips.  You can also ask questions. 

Your PAST does not determine your FUTURE
Best Answer
603 REPLIES 603
Great job! Keep it up and you will see the difference soon!
Best Answer

Rant of the Morning...Started today off well with a trip to the gym and another 65 minutes on the Elliptical. Hooray!  When I came home from the gym, my husband and son (home for college winter break) greeted me with bacon, eggs, and hash browns.  UGH...you have got to be kidding me!  As my darling son and husband looked upon me with hurt, sad, puppy dog eyes, as I refused their kind offering, I asked them to understand that bacon, eggs, and hash browns are not on my eating plan.  As the two of them dove into my plate, which I left untouched, I grabbed a pear and a Siggis Plain low fat Yogurt and smiled.  The calories will look better on them anyway!  The good news is that I resisted, the bad news is the house still smells like bacon...:) 

Best Answer
Awesome!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday was harder than the day before but I got through it. I felt so lazy that I didn't even think I could get 5k let alone 10k steps - but I perservered. I eventually took the dog out for a long walk and did an exercise dvd. Today's been better and only have about 1.5k left to get to my daily goal of 10k - I should pass it today. I also found the courage today to weigh myself to see what the damage was over the holidays. It wasn't as bad as could be expected but there was no real weight loss in December.

Onwards and upwards! only 87.5 days left in the challenge...

Best Answer

Great job Gabie!! 

Best Answer

I'm In!!!! 🙂

Spoiler

Best Answer

I know I am 4 days behind the Dec 31, 2015 joining period but I have been walking with my fitbit flex since Dec 26 and would love to join this 90 day challenge.  What are the specifics?  

Best Answer
Count me in x
Best Answer
No specifics. Set a weight loss goal. Track your starting weight and ending weight.
Best Answer

I'm in.  New to this.. started Dec 26th.

Would like to lose 16 lbs.   I think that's doable in 90 days.   Have managed 10,000 steps per day and -500 at least calories.   Lost. 1.6 lbs so far  🙂    Totally love the motivation this fitbit gives me.    

<
Best Answer

I just got back from putting in one hour on the treadmill 🙂

Best Answer
Great job, Toko!!
Best Answer

count me in

Best Answer

Please count me in.  I need a challenge.

Best Answer
Please count me in. I am late but have consistently walked at least 8k but mainly 10k+ since darling husband got me a charge for Christmas! I am absolutely loving it and am amazed at how little I used to move whilst eating dreadfully unhealthy foods! Started my clean eating today and resisted Maccas Hash Browns even though buying son some today! I am rather unfit and love the challenge idea! Anyone that wishes to add me is welcome too. I don't know how to add yet 😊 but will endeavour to find out sooner rather than later!
Best Answer

Hi @JodiSoonToBeFit

Feel free to check out the Fitbit Article: URL: How do I connect with friends on Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds great. I will be your buddy. I like having someone push me.
Best Answer

It's day 3 and a 100F fever (hopefully the climax of worsening flu) has confined me indoors and bedrest. Rather than letting this derail my efforts, I've maintained my 500 calorie minimum deficit by eating a low fat/cal/sodium noodle soup, lots of green tea, tofu, and veggies. It has been fun rationing party leftovers of New Year's Eve past.  I skipped the leftover homade pesto pasta today, and reduced the leftover homemade banana bread pudding to a quarter cup, which is like 1/8th what I would usually consume!

Best Answer

Count me in! I have 51.5 pounds to go to my ultimate goal weight so loosing 20 in the first 90 days would be awesome! I have a cruise planned for July and would like to get to my goal weight by then!

Best Answer

Good morning! Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a great week! After a fabulous 12 day "staycation" I am back to routine..back to work and back to my 5am gym sessions which I've shamefully neglected for way too long! I'm uncertain which made me sweat more this morning.. My workout.. Or untangling my earbuds!!  Have a great day and I wish all of you good luck in "stepping" towards your goals, whatever they may be 😊

Best Answer