Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chats, Challenges & Laughs 2nd home

ANSWERED

For all my Chats, Challenges & Laughs peeps! Since we can't get on the threads I thought I would start a discussion area for us. We may not be able to keep track of points standings easily but we can still talk.

I miss you!

Best Answer
2,024 REPLIES 2,024

Three days in a row of walking a mile!

Best Answer

Congratulations!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @mjk50003 I had Gastric Bypass back in 2018 and did about the same. Over the first year lost 80 pounds. Then over the next 2 years went on to lose 20 more. But then over the last year I put on about 25. Now I am working them back off. I have the same sugar and snacking addictions. I've joined a gym and revamped my eating again. Its slow and steady! I'm also bought a new fitbit charge 5 and im trying to find fitbit friends try to help stay motivated! I wish you the best!!

Best Answer

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all okay.  I am suffering from a rather severe case of vertigo.  I am really tired and the room keeps moving.  So, I haven't done much lately.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sadybug13@mjk50003  - Welcome! I thought I had posted this earlier but can't find it anywhere so I must not have.

@Jan2512  - Oh no! Hope it goes away soon.

I have been trying to walk a mile every day but have only been averaging 4 or 5 days a week because of either weather, soreness, or life/busyness. This is still better than I had been doing. Apparently though, my eating has ramped up to match the extra activity as I remain within the same two pound range. 

It is three weeks to my daughter's wedding and I was hoping to be down about 8 more pounds from where I currently am. At least my outfit is tailored to fit me as I am now and not to my hopeful size.

Best Answer
0 Votes