Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chats, Challenges & Laughs 2nd home

ANSWERED

For all my Chats, Challenges & Laughs peeps! Since we can't get on the threads I thought I would start a discussion area for us. We may not be able to keep track of points standings easily but we can still talk.

I miss you!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit turned off the Activity groups. The alternative is an App which doesn't include a lot of the functionality that had been available in the Activity groups. Jan started a closed group there but so far only 7 of us have joined that group. You have to be invited to join by a fitbit friend. I believe several of us have invited all those from the prior Chats activity group that we had as "friends" but have to imagine we're missing quite a few.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2,024 REPLIES 2,024

Celeste, thank you for doing this.  Obviously, I am electronically challenged.

Unfortunately the community malfunction has been an excuse to discontinue my healthy habits - that and the fact that Girl Scout cookies have arrived.

Hope to hear from the rest of you Chatters.

Elaine

Best Answer

Good idea to come here, Celeste!  Hopefully we can all keep in touch here. I am missing everyone so much as well as the accountability of posting daily!

Best Answer

I sent messages to folks encouraging them to come here. 

We can use this format just fine to continue if you guys would like to. I think it would be helpful if we started back with posting our points as soon as possible. I know it really helps me to stay on track. 

Best Answer

Thanks for doing this! It’s nice to get back in touch with everyone!

Best Answer

Celeste - Thanks for setting this up.

Elaine - I didn't realize how much I relied on the forum to hold myself accountable until it was gone. I've manged to mostly stay on track. The WW scale says differently but, I'll go with what my clothes are telling me! Surprisingly having kids selling Girl Scout Cookies has helped me to stay away. If I didn't I'd be broke!

Sherry - Thanks for pointing me here.    

Best Answer

You are all welcome!  I have been averaging about 2 points a day but have not been tracking exactly as I was too upset that the threads were gone. I'm on another group too but it's mostly just chatting and we are all on facebook. 

I want to get back to logging/reporting daily. My weight didn't change this week. 

For those of you who have never used the discussion forums, if you want to reply or tag a specific person in your reply, just put the @ sign in and it will give you a pop up of names to choose from, click on who you want and they will be tagged. Also you should just be able to hit reply on the most recent post and it will post where everyone can see it - it's not person specific.

Best Answer
Thanks, Sherry. I agree about getting back on track here but I haven’t accumulated many points the last few days. I did work out this morning so maybe today will be a 5.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

5 for Tuesday

My weight is up just under a pound from last week, but I am down one pound for the year. It looks like WW at work is going to continue for at least another 10 weeks. I almost had a panic attack this morning already as my charging cord for my One was not in the usual spot... until I remembered I had stuck it in my purse so I could charge my One  at work the last time the battery was low. DUH

Best Answer

2 points for Tuesday

Back to battling to take in more water. Find a groove, skip the groove, search for the groove again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve not gotten in a groove again. My head hurts and my joints ache but I have no other symptoms of illness. Maybe I just need to power through it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi All,

Found you. I was trying in the community tab on my phone first to no avail. Nothing much happening on th weight loss front for me. I am on new meds for RLS and it is knocking me around a bit as I get used to them.

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
0 Votes

3 for Wednesday.

Best Answer

3 for Wednesday

Worked from home and with the way the weather was, I knew I wouldn't get my steps. No excuse for not getting my exercise though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

2 points for Wednesday.

Due to the weather my joints (knees, ankles and one hip) are really acting up again so my movement is down, painkillers are up and my sleep is disturbed. I too think I just need to power through.

Best Answer
0 Votes

4 points for Thursday. 

Didn't move much at all. Had a a lazy telly day.

Is anyone having trouble syncing their tracker since yesterdays update. 

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My One isn't having any issues (so far, knock on wood.)

3 for Thursday. I think I'm coming down with something, or hopefully fighting it off. SO TIRED right now...

Best Answer
0 Votes

5 for Thursday

I just synced my One without any issues this am. When I was having an issue last month, restarting it seemed to fix the problem.

Best Answer

2 points for Thursday.

Got about 4 to 5 inches of snow last night, more expected today. Our work parking lot was not plowed, main streets might have been plowed once but not enough. Saw 2 stuck cars on the (normally) 10 minute drive in. 

It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't tracked anything in several days and am not getting in my water, which is usually the easiest for me.  I totally need a reboot to get out of this rut!

Celeste, keep all that snow up there.  We are hoping to get missed by all the bad weather because our forecast isn't just snow, it's a wintry mix of snow, sleet, and ice.

Who are we missing and is you are "friends" with anyone not here, please send a message so they can find us.

Thanks all for your support during this time of missing our group.

Best Answer