Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you lost weight since you got your Fitbit?

I am the exact same weight as I was when I got my Flex 3 1/2 months ago!

How about you?

I'm hoping with Spring here and Summer around the corner, that my walking will increase. 

Moderator edit: title

Best Answer
1,791 REPLIES 1,791
Sounds like you're doing great! You have lost down a lot of sizes, so
that's major progress! We went on a cruise in August, so I was also trying
to lose a lot of weight before going. Cruises can be a nightmare for people
trying to lose weight. I would highly recommend eating salads or something
light for lunch (protein and veggies), since you will probably want to eat
a delicious dinner in the dining room. I also took the stairs as much as
possible for my daily exercise. Regardless, I gained three pounds on a
seven day cruise. I did give in to some indulgences. As soon as I arrived
back home, I got back into my routine of walking daily and eating healthy.
I lost four pounds shortly after I got back into my healthy routine. Just
don't beat yourself up if you gain a few pounds while you cruise. Remember
we're a work in progress! I'm trying to lose more weight since my two sons
are getting married in the early part of 2018. I also have my work cut out
for me.
Best Answer
You will find that your Fitbit will Motivate you to achieve healthy goals.
Good journey!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
Agreed.🤗

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer

I have now had 16 consecutive months of weight loss. Over that time, I have dropped29lbs.  The past week I have flattened out so I need to rethink my approach if I am to continue to lose weight.  My goal is not really a specific weight but a body mass index number of around 22/23.  I have quite a way to go but I think it is ultimately achievable.

Like many others, I have added 'Trendweight' to the tools I use to monitor my progress.

Best Answer

Got my 25 lbs badge! Yup working for me. I think it's in big part the constant reminder of your goals and the daily feedback and motivation this device gives me. I have also really enjoyed getting fitter and getting so much enjoyment from my increased fitness that it keeps me motivated. I just got back from a 3 day backpacking trip and felt really strong and fit which really added to my enjoyment. My overall fitness has increased immensely just by participating in challenges and pushing myself to meet higher stepping goals and activity minutes.

Best Answer

I have lost 12 pounds since getting my Fitbit Charge 2 in June. I have done this by modifying my diet and exercising at least 3 times a week. My diet has been the hardest part because I have a sweet tooth! My goal is to lose 30 pounds! Good luck to everyone on the journey to good health!

Best Answer
Good luck to you as well. I know how hard it is to conquer a sweet tooth.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer

After 16 consecutive months of weight loss, I fell off the wagon in a big way.  I returned from an overseas break to find that Trendweight was showing that I am consuming 760 more calories than I burning.  

Now I am back to my routine and I think that long-term I will continue to move towards my goal.

Best Answer

I lost 99.5 pounds since March 1, 2018. Fortunately, I found all but 12.4 of them. 

Best Answer

I'm averaging one pound a month since April. 

Charge HR, Charge 3, Charge 4
Best Answer

Yes over 30 lbs since start

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I have lost around 4kg till now. Its just how much focus you are on the workout. Sometimes the fitbit even records the moment of your hand so I suggest to work harder.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is within your power. Hope you enjoyed your overseas break. Keep at it!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes
You did it before. Now get back in there and lose it back. Good luck!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've lost 20 pounds and have 20 to go. I have the aria scale and I track all my calories in. Set your goal for weight loss and track your foods. I find that what you eat is important too. I like beer, but if I want to loose weight I have to not drink any. select treats accordingly. I also do the elliptical for 40 minutes a day and burn 300 calories over and above. You can do it!

Best Answer

down 75 lbs since April - I also like beer (craft beer) and I find that it is also hard to drink and lose weight.  I have cut back on the beer and when the social situation arises, I drink 1 or 2 "lite" beers with less carbs and less calories. 

Best Answer

As of today I'm up 2.7 pounds in just over 4 years of weight tracking since I got my Fitbit. Plenty of ups and downs - or downs and ups, more accurately. Interestingly, I was at my all time low in early January. The good news is I didn't let the holiday eating get to me. The bad news is between then and early September I gained about 16 pounds, bringing me back to my all time high. Sheesh! I'm down 4 or 5 pounds in the last 5 weeks, so definitely on the right track again. Need to do something about these swings and stay consistent though. 

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 11.46.08 AM.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
The important thing here is that you still keep trying to lose weight. You
recognize what you need to do. Just keep doing it! Good Journey!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've lost 7 lbs in the 1 month that I've had my Fitbit Charge 2! 
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am 18 months in and down 26 pounds, although my weight is 3 pounds higher than it was in August.  trendweight is showing that I am burning 170 calories more than I am consuming so I should start to see a very slow return to weight loss.  

Best Answer
0 Votes